I hope we get a 5v5 Autobots Vs Decepticons Battle.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Chaos328, May 16, 2010.

1. Chaos328

Chaos328 Decepticon

News Credits:
    Like a small battle that shows a group of autobots fighting a group of decepticons. so we can see some other Autobots beside Optimus and Bumblebee get some fighting screen time

2. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

That would be cool. I like Prime and I like Bumblebee but it would be so cool to see the other Autobots in a good scrap with the Decepticons. Something that felt like a real knock down drag out fight between two equal sides without any feeling of a forgone conclusion.

3. Janeails22x

Janeails22x Collector & Customizer

News Credits:
    Can you imagine what Jolt would be like? Just picture Iron Man 2's Whiplash Whips just about slicing their way through anything and everything. Jolt could be an Autobot without guns, just whips, who is a skilled melee assailant....

Man, that would be the best.

4. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    :bay 

That's one thing I missed from ROTF, an actual Bots vs Cons battle. I enjoyed the battle at the end of the first movie, with the Autobots fighting physically with the Decepticons in the city streets. In ROTF, we got Prime being badass, but when it came to the climax in the desert, the Autobots were ducking in cover, just being assistants to the humans, who did the real damage.

I hope we do see a nice battle in TF3. Similar to the one in the first movie, but better.

5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

That would be cool. It seems like the first film had more specialized weapons that weren't like Earth weapons. It would be cool if we got some more of the thinking outside of the box weapons for the third film.

6. Chaos328

Chaos328 Decepticon

News Credits:

That's exactly what im talking about. Something like that i have no idea why they went away from that in the 2nd movie. Show the Autobots using teamwork like they did against Brawl

7. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    yes. THis time humans better not withstand a chance against a decepticon attack. Maybe through Soundwave's hackiing abilities, the military, airforce and Navy will be hopless, and that way it would truly rely heavily on Autobot tactics.

8. MegatronSupporter

MegatronSupporter Well-Known Member

What I would love to see is participants from both teams standing beside each getting their special weapons ready,something really bad ass like that.

9. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why not 6 vs. 6? :ev: 

10. Chaos328

Chaos328 Decepticon

News Credits:
    6v6 would work to i just want to see a small autobots vs decepticons fight

11. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I want another aerial battle with flying characters in a city like setting. Also another TF1 highway-like scene would be cool.

12. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    would be cool

13. Lord Ramulus

Lord Ramulus In a world of Wheelies, be a Kup.

I agree...even when the autobots took out the S7 crew in TF1, they still all were in it. The best fighter in TF1 was Jazz...Prime got his mud flaps kicked and Sam had to save him...after Lennox and Epps saved him. Jazz died but he was freaking fearless. It would be awesome to to see Sideswipe and Jolt really go at with a few Decepticons...two melee fighters...the parts would be flyin'!