i hope megatron returns

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by optimusprime42, Mar 6, 2011.

1. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    starscream as decepticon leader.. it's gotten old he doesn't strike fear into the decepticons like megatron does, is the making of galvatron
    seems like after his demise the show has gone down hill.. i rather have soundwave lead

2. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I also want Megatron to come back. Maybe when Shockwave comes into play,and can reborn Megatron,and revenge on Starscream.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I can wait till the finale.

I'm more interested in seeing how Starscream can lead the Decepticons, and IMO atleast i think he's doing a good job.

4. Stygimoloch

Stygimoloch ROBOT! JET! ROBOT!

News Credits:
    Something tells me the "energon harvester" in the upcoming ep may play a role in reviving him. Call it a hunch...

5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Somehow I doubt Hasbro is about to let THE most well-known Decepticon sit this series out.

6. vipertaja

vipertaja Well-Known Member

"I hope megatron returns"?

What, you think they found him and specifically put him on life support to make an interesting wall ornament or something?

OF. COURSE. HE. WILL. RETURN.
    Wouldn't be much point in having him in the intro otherwise.
    As for when is another matter.

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Pretty much what I was going to say.

8. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Suckerpunch?

9. Suchus Prime

Suchus Prime Well-Known Member

I am fine with starscream in fact I think that would make this show different from it's predecessors. I just think Starscream would stop running and have a more hands on approach when it comes too fighting autobots can't he see the drones suck. if starscream stays in command I hope he is more like cybertron starscream.

10. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I don't.

I like Megatron and all, but it's refreshing to see Starscream take the lead for once [and be competent, too], I actually like Starscrea much more than Megatron in this series.

We had two decades of "Megatron as THA CHIEF", ruling the Decepticon in his always reckless and brutal aways, I prefer Starscream to take the charge for once.

11. vipertaja

What interests me in the current situation is that Starscream is basically screwed right now.
    He is the leader of a faction still loyal to Megatron, so he has to kind of keep him alive (and publically killing him is out of the question). Starscream had better hope megatron doesn't wake up (and he will eventually).

Megatron might still remember Starscream's betrayal if he was concious enough at the time. If he doesn't, Soundwave may have some rather unsavoury recordings to back up suspisions that he has kept to himself for now.

12. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    yes it's starscreams time to shine as leader.. he tried in G1 on down the line
    how long will it last.. i'm surprised no one has challenged him

13. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Yes, because it makes sense for the guy who doesn't talk to lead a bunch of troops who require physical and verbal abuse to keep them in line. Megatron didn't just throw his troops around, he roared in their faces and struck fear into them.

And I don't think the Decepticons would immediately start listening to Soundwave if he started talking.

I think Starscream's doing a pretty good job so far, but we all know that Megatron's going to return. The real question is "When?" As someone else said, I think the energon harvester might play some part in his revival.

14. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think it's refreshing having starscream in charge and steve blum is brilliant as starscream, starscream is competant as he's been really in charge of the earth side for many years it seems while megatron was gallavanting around the galaxy. I love how this starscream is actually, deadly, ruthless and a credible threat. Welker as megatron is a berserker warrior which only goes so far, I'm happy enough with his interaction being small and was hoping megs would die just to heap more cons that need limelight in. The whole scheming starscream shtick is finally getting his way and I love it.He's by far the best Starscream imo, I just hope he doesn't become a super coward.

15. AMG

AMG Old School

He will, and I can't wait to see it happen.

16. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Megatron will be back. While I enjoy seeing Starscream in command, I know it won't last. Megatron will come back soon, ally with MECH for his own reasons, and then start a new apocalypse.

17. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm hoping Megs will regain the ability to speak soon at the very least. I hope the first time Soundwave speaks is when he's alone with Megatron.

18. vipertaja

Sounds almost romantic. :tongue: 

19. Thepower911

Thepower911 Decepticon

... I rather not , Starscream is getting stuff done with plans and actually thinking ... and have you notice that the drones are starting to call Starcream "Lord Starcream" hes slowly gaining the same respect they had for Megatron, but Megatron always has no plan and ends up suffering the consequences .

20. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

For many years fanboys (and girls) have clamored for Starscream to actually lead. This is Hasbro giving them what they want for a little while. Megatron will return partly because Starscream isn't the calibre of adversary Optimus' gravitasse demands.