I hope and prey the Decepticons speak more In TF ROTF.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by hyabusha, May 1, 2009.

1. hyabusha

hyabusha Well-Known Member

Who else was pissed the Decepticons didn't speak much In the first movie. I mean how cool was It to hear Starscream speak " I live to serve you lord Megatron" In his cool voice. I want to hear the all the bad ass Decepticons speak!! Whos with me!?

2. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bob Orci confirmed that the Cons will have much more dialogue. We already know the VAs of Starscream, Megs, and Soundwave, and Mike Patton is rumored to be voicing Mixmaster. I have a feeling Blackout will speak too, and of course the Fallen.

3. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

That, and we've been seeing more and more shots of groups of Decepticons together. We have the three-on-one fight in the field, what seemed to be several Constructicons (Mixmaster, Long Haul, and Rampage) on the ocean floor over Megatron, the warehouse torture, then fight scenes...

Frankly, it would be awkward to have all those scenes without dialogue between the characters. One character by himself or among enemies isn't likely to talk. Multiple characters of the same faction together? It would seem strange (to the audience) if they didn't.

I'm just hoping for a little less *BRP-LOP-KROOP-MHRP* and a little more English.

- Coeloptera