I haven't recieved my order. Should I be worried?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tell_Story, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Tell_Story

Tell_Story Well-Known Member

Well, I'm ashamed to com eon here with my problem, but maybe some of you can help. On July 1st I placed an order for MA-21 Premium Optimus Prime on lastandfoundtoys.com

I received an e-mail Sunday July 6th explaining this,

"7.06.08 - Order Processing & Shipping Delays

We apologize for delays in order processing and shipping. A new addition to family decided to show up a few days earlier than expected. All existing orders will ship out Monday, July 7th and Tuesday, July 8th. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused our customers. All e-mail requests will be reviewed this evening."

Then on July 10th I get the item is shipped statement -

"The comments for your order are

This order was shipped USPS Parcel Post 7.10.08

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions."

It's coming from Dallas, TX and I'm just outside of Baltimore, MD. I ordered it parcel (regretting that now) and I just don't know what to do. It says parcel take 7-9 business days and we're on day 16. I'm getting a little worrid because I've never had any problems with parcel and it's never taken this long. Has this ever happened to any of you? What did you do? I'll probably call my post office and ask them if this happens some times. I know there's no tracking, but the deliver is pretty hard to screw up. Any suggestions?

2. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I've ordered stuff from Los before, and never had any problems....he's a good guy.

Have you tried contacting them?.....

....and yeah, Parcel Post can be extremely slow sometimes....I shipped a package to Cali. via Parcel Post at the buyers request...it took about three weeks for it to get there

3. Rewind

Rewind Be Kind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Definitely let Carlos know about it, he'll understand and he'll probably give you a better idea of what to do than most of us could.

4. Tell_Story

Thanks guys,

Yeah, Carlos has been very cooperative and seems like a good guy. I asked him to ask the post office if they could help and if he could send the receipt so I could look into it. He said he'd call and he sent the receipt. I'm never going parcel again.

5. kllrwlf

kllrwlf Well-Known Member

Parcel Post takes FOREVER !!!

Think 4-8 weeks sometimes, depending on how far you are from each other.

I usually have things shipped UPS/FedEx Ground or USPS Priority for 4-6 business days...

6. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    Parcel post? Congrats, it's panic time. It took like almost an eternity for sellers to send their stuffs from USA to me on Indonesia.

7. delta7890

delta7890 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Parcel post is definitely not the way to go. Take for fucking ever.

8. Tell_Story

It came in today and it's a beaut! Everythings in working order. I learned a valuable lesson, NEVER USE PARCEL OVER LONG DISTANCES!

Thanks again all!