I have to get this variant for one reason

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Wreckgar, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

[​IMG]

Can you spot it? That's right. They spelled Variant wrong. v-a-r-i-e-n-t. However on the Aspen site, it's correct. So I wonder which made it to print.

2. Mr.Roboto

Mr.Roboto YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER! Veteran

News Credits:
    I saw that comic at SDCC this weekend. Aspen jacked it up to $20 from $10!!! They also jacked up their price of the Civil War variant cover for issue #1 to $40 from $20!!! As I went to the booth to buy a copy of the Civil War variant there were some people there arguing at the Aspen booth about how they mislead people about their price. At the end of the show on Sunday they still had A LOT leftover of both issues. Seems not that many people picked up the comic.

3. Galvatron Prime

Galvatron Prime The Real Galvatron Prime TFW2005 Supporter

It does make you wonder which will make it to your local comic store. I wouldn't mind having it just because the pic is pretty slick.

4. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    According to their site, the word variant was mispelled on the original art layout. But it was corrected when it went ot print.

5. CripNite

CripNite That Whack Canuck Dude

Huh... with the amount that word gets thrown around in the world of comics these days, it's amazing to see that anyone could possible spell it wrong.

I remember a time, when there was Newsstand and Prestige editions, and you had your choice of dishing out the extra dough if you wanted the extra-special version. Nowadays, it's all about different cover art. I really, really hate it.