I have seen the trailer. Spoilers.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ElectricPrada09, Apr 25, 2011.

1. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    I posted this on the Transformers news and rumors boards. But for those of you who may have not seen it, here you go. :D 

I've seen it twice in fact. I am a manager at a theater and today I thought I'd check to see if we got it early, because, you just never know. And to my surprise we did. And let me tell you first off I was in complete awe. I mean I was completely floored. Bay CAN make trailers. Now I completely understand if some of you if not most are skeptical of my claims. But I'm going to list off any and all things that I can think of that I remember. Because as you all know the Transformer trailers can be pretty crazy, not to mention I was in complete shock of what I was witnessing. Feel free to ask questions and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. Spoilers ahead:

I don't post on this site that much so I don't know how to mark this stuff with the spoiler option so please forgive me.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

:drool: 

I will try to list off what I saw in the best order I can.

-Trailer starts off with a up close shot of the moon with Earth in the background. I see what I can only guess is The Ark making a rough crash on the surface of the moon, followed by little bits of what we've seen with Neil Armstrong in the announcement trailer.

-Quick flash of a aerial view of a city around dusk. I'm guessing Chicago.

-What looks to be the same building the Autobots go to after their first mission at the beginning of ROTF. You see Optimus, Ironhide and someone else drive in. It then pans out and you see the rest of the Autobots drive in, the red Ferrari included.

-Next is a couple flashes of Sam and some government people. A lady telling Sam if he discusses what he's about to see that they will all lose their job.

-Then we see Optimus getting in the women's face basically saying along the lines "Since you humans have not told us anything about or pertaining to the moon and the contents on it, we are all screwed". Except of course what he says sounds way more badass and foreboding. Bumblebee and Ratchet are also there in bot mode.

-Then, the real stuff starts. We see a giant blue beam in the middle of what I'm assuming to be Chicago shoot up to the sky. It then shows the moon and the ships we've seen attacking Chicago plus the drone type Transformers coming out of the ground on the moon. Then they start running towards the "fish looking motherships", which are also on the moon. Followed by the drones phasing out of the blue beam that's in the city. So teleporting essentially. I'm guessing it's some sort of space bridge type device? Then they start creating chaos on Earth.

Then everything just gets fast and amazing. :rock 

-We see a 2 second clip of Shockwave. The same clip that is in picture form that was released today that's on the homepage.

-Sergeant Epps basically telling Sam that they can't do this anymore.

-Sam holding a handgun pointing at someone saying "WHERE IS SHE?!" I'm assuming he's pointing it at a human and is asking about Carly.

-Extra footage of the flying suit soldiers falling from the sky.

-A little extended clip of the laserbeak scene. Just shows laserbeak basically doing a barrel roll then opening up his wings to start shooting at the white car.

-A bunch of invasion type scenes showing Chicago being attacked.

-Sam and Carly inside a phonebooth. Sam yells "Optimus". Almost exactly like he did in the ROTF forest scene. Then it shows the jetpack scene we all love of Optimus tearing through all the Decepticons.

-And my absolute favorite part of the trailer. We see Bumblebee come out of a drift around a corner, drives up a broken part of the street that is ramp like, transforms at the same time, launches himself in the air, puts both his feet on a side of a building like Prince of Persia/Assassin's Creed, jumps off the building, does a kickass twist in the air and catches a human in each hand that I'm assuming is Sam and Carly. Absolutely amazing.
    :bay :bay :bay :bay 

-Then we see Sam and Bumblebee up close to the camera and Sam is messing with Bumblebee's mouthpeice. Maybe his voice is back, I don't know.

-Optimus saying something noble while Sam and Agent Simmons are on what looks to be like a bridge. Simmons legs also seemed to be injured. He's in a wheelchair.

-Next and finally is the absolutely stunning shot of the giant tentacle transformer climbing up a skyscraper all the human characters are in. Drilling all through it, then basically hugging it until it topples over while all the human characters are falling down the building while it's falling over in half.

-I did not see Starscream, Megatron, Sentinal Prime, Soundwave or The Wreckers. I assume Bay isn't letting everything out of the bag yet, which I think is smart. It seems this trailer was trying to focus on the whole invasion aspect of things first. Then show more footage of the Transformers themselves later.

-I'm sure there are still a few things I have missed out. I only got to watch it twice.

Also the music in the trailer was completely badass. I don't want to hear anyone saying it sounds like something else. Because it doesn't. It was really freaking cool. I will try to answer any and all questions if you guys have them.

If you don't believe me then that's fine. But you will see I was telling the truth is just a couple of days.

And remember, when you do finally watch it Thursday or Friday, do yourself a favor and bring a box a tissues and a change of pants.:thumb 

You will be unprepared.

2. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    dont need to psot the same thing on 2 forums

3. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    Oh, okay. I wasn't really sure what was taboo here or not. This is my first day even posting on these boards. There are so many of them I figured not everyone can see everything if it's just on one board. My bad.

4. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    You do realize your post count is under your username. Just sayin'...

5. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    What I meant is like actually bringing up a topic. Like I've never actually clicked on the "Boards" icon at the top of the site before. I've only ever commented on some homepage stuff here or there and on my local toy sighting board. Regardless, sorry for posting twice.

6. daformer

daformer Earth's Reckoning

News Credits:
    I didn't read anything what you posted but can you tell how you thought the trailer was? epic moments? try not to use examples dont want to be spoiled
    what transformers did you see?

7. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Oh.
    Well then...

8. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Can't really have it both ways, kemosabe!

9. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    I thought it was amazing personally. Pretty freaking epic. I mean If you don't want to be spoiled I don't know how I can explain said epic moments.

Transformers I saw:

-Optimus Prime
    -Bumblebee
    -Ratchet
    -Shockwave
    -The Dreads
    -Ironhide
    -The drones from ROTF

And Sideswipe and the red Ferrari in car mode. I'm sure I'm missing someone.

10. daformer

daformer Earth's Reckoning

News Credits:
    thanks cant wait to see them

11. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur Well-Known Member

I believe ElectricPrada09 is telling the truth. I doubt he'd go out of his way to troll us about this, especially if he's been registered on this board for a few years now, and what he described is definitely Bay's style of making trailers.

I am seriously pumped as all hell for this movie right now! :D  thanks for sharing what you've seen.

12. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

This sounds like a legit claim. The thing will be out soon so you have no reason to lie, and I believe alot of what you say happens in the trailer.

Nice find! I can't wait to see this myself!

13. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Did you see the twins at all? Even in their new vehicle forms?

14. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    I mean they may have been in the short hanger scene when all the Autobots were entering it, but I personally did not see them. But it did happen very quickly so you never know.

15. Buster_Witwicky

Buster_Witwicky ALL HAIL KORROK

I'm looking forward to seeing Sam kicking ass. About time after spending 6 years with alien soldiers.

16. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So does the 'giant drillbot' actually resemble anything animal-wise, or is it just basically a giant tentacle-monster with drilling equipment all over it?

Maybe it's a good thing they aren't revealing everything.

I remember them being very low-key regarding Megatron in the ROTF trailers. By not doing alot with Shockwave, that keeps us guessing just what his impact on the story will be.

Btw, are the drillbot shots of it on the building look like they were taken from an aerial helicopter hovering next to the building? I saw them shooting that during their first weekend before it started to downpour.

17. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Please be real, please be real...

Sounds frickin' incredible. I assume when Prime says "we're screwed" he's parroting a human? that sounds like an unintentionally funny/badass thing Optimus would do. Or was it just abbreviation on your part?

18. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Well-Known Member

Sounds awesome!! :D :D 

19. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    Yeah, you can tell even by the trailer Bay is trying to keep us guessing for sure. And about the drillbot, you kind answered your own question. Bay's being so low-key that's he shows just enough for us to STILL be guessing. But it's possible I may have missed something that would let us know more about it. And about the helicopter shots, yeah, I would assume it was shot with a helicopter. I can't really think what else that could have got the images I saw. If it wasn't with a helicopter then I'll be surprised.

20. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

Dang I really wanted to see the Wreckers in there