I have seen MP-07 (in person), and it is good!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by mweeuser, Nov 29, 2008.

1. mweeuser

mweeuser Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got my MP-07 preorder from TFSource today. I'm one of those pesky g1 only types so I am lovin it! On thing that surprised me for the good was that the blue was almost identical to the gen 1 color, including plenty of metal flake. The pics I've seen online really didn't do it justice with excess brightness, (I'd say moreso on this one than a lot of them seen in pics first). I can't wait to put on the stickers and really give the gen1 once over. If your on the fence, get it!! Best paint job of all 3 in my opinion, and he's not even my favorate (cough, skywarp the schizit).

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Congrats, guy! Can't wait for you to post pics! :thumb 

3. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    yup, its a really good figure.. people were half disappointed about MP-07 (coz its just another repaint) and half excited (to complete their MP seeker collection) but after getting this, surely there's no disappointment? great figure

4. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven't gotten any shipping notice from TF Source yet on mine. I did order it along with the MP Roller so I may have to wait for MP Roller to be released before they will ship mine. I wish I would have ordered them seperate now. I didn't save much on shipping anyway.