I Have Nemesis Primes!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by fabexmax, Oct 10, 2006.

1. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, as fate would have it, I still have 3 NEMESIS PRIMES left, and 1 extra MIRAGE! I am looking to trade primarily for a camshaft, or any customs that you guys may have. I also am looking for someone willing to make a deal with there Masterpiece Starscream for a combo of 1 NEMMY and cash, 2 NEMMIES, or 1 NEMMY & MIRAGE! lets talk and work something out. I am a fan of Alternators and Kitbashed Alternaors. Please feel free to repond on here or email me at dwalt187@hotmail.com. Thanks guys, can't wait to hear from all of my fellow TRANSFANS! YOU WANT 'EM, I'VE GOT EM!

2. miraisoup

miraisoup Well-Known Member

Emailed.

3. fabexmax

News Credits:
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I still have 3 MISB Nemesis Primes. Wanna let my transfan family know about them first before I head on over to Ebay for the holiday rush!

4. silentdarth

silentdarth Josie's Daddy

Ebay:
    I want one. Cash or I'll hunt down Alternators for ya.

5. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have an extra Camshaft. PM me to work something out.

6. fabexmax

News Credits:
    Just to give you guys a heads up. Thank you for the replies, I will say this because I apparently wasn't very clear. Yes, I am looking for Camshaft, but the values of Nemesis Prime and Camshaft aren't exactly even, so it wouldn't be an even trade on my end. So get your dealing hats on Gentlemen! I mean we are talking about one of the most sought after transformers alts that are out guys! Thank You for the replies, and LETS MAKE A DEAL! I'll be online all day. IF you wanna speed up the process feel free to IM me on msn messenger. My email is dwalt187@hotmail.com.

7. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Well, if I have a Camshaft, how much more do you want for the Nemesis Prime? That might speed things up for you if it hasn't already sped up.