i have an idea

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by protonpackin, Jul 4, 2011.

1. protonpackin

protonpackin Well-Known Member

ok so we know that BAY is out but that doesnt mean they cant continue on, itll just be a different directing style and the biggest thing is the action might not be as epic. we also know shia is out but that doesnt mean sam has to be out.

so anyway i was watching the old G1 movie and it got me thinking. to continue with the current movies you could do one of these things. have it set many years later that way sam is much older to where you can replace shia and still continue sams adventure with the autobots, or sam and carly have a son and sam puts bee in charge of protecting him.

i also thought itd be nice to find some way for the decepticons to turn megs into galvatron, maybe some big bad con assumed command after megs death and discovered dark energon/blood of unicron and uses it to bring back megs as galvatron and from there galvatron starts a search for more dark energon to bring his old troops back from the dead to rebuild his army.

2. Barricade24

Barricade24 Decepticop Artist

News Credits:
    The thought of Sam and Carly having a child and having them contine the adventures did accure to me. I am trying to think how that would work out.
    Since Megatron is dead you would have to have someone take command of what little decepticons you have left. I know there are hundreds of new characters they could introduce but. They would need a pretty good story to start up a new chapter.

3. protonpackin

protonpackin Well-Known Member

i think they could borrow the dark energon idea and run with it for a 4th movie

4. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    I think they should end it where it lies and start over.