I have an idea for a scene for the new movie.........

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by CreepyThinMan, Oct 2, 2008.

1. CreepyThinMan

CreepyThinMan New Member

Bumblebee is parked in the driveway of the Witwicky house. Sam looks apprehensive as he walks out the door towards BB. BB’asks “What’s up?”. “Well, uh, look Bumblebee, Mikaela wants to go to the drive-in and I don’t know how to tell you this in a way that won’t offend you but we’re taking my parents station wagon”. “Why?” asks the yellow car. “Um, you know Mikaela’s cool with you it’s just that she wants a little time, you know, just between the two of us, if you catch my drift?”. “Oooohhhhhh, I get it, you want some (at this moment BB turns on the radio) ‘PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME”. Sam starts shushing him out of embarrassment.

“Sam, I know it would uncomfortable pressing the flesh in the back seat of an autonomous cybernetic organism disguised as a car, so don’t sweat it. Besides, hosing out your bodily fluids is something I’d rather avoid in our relationship, speaking of which!”. Sam catches on that Mikaela is walking down the driveway and tries to look as though he and BB haven’t just been discussing he and Mikaela’s sex life.

“What’s up guys?” she asks. “Not much, Sam was just telling me how the two of you wanted to go to the drive-in tonight”. Sam’s face turns to stone and his eyes slightly bulge. Mikaela gives Sam a dirty look and says “Oh yeah?”. But Bumblebee saves the day by saying “I’d love to take you but Optimus wants me to do some patrolling tonight so I guess you’ll be stuck with Mr. and Mrs. Witwicky’s station wagon”. A wave of calm washed over Sam’s face in an awesome way. Mikaela says “ohh, that’s too bad, *sigh*”.

BB uses that as his cue “anyway, I’ve got to go looking for Decepticon’s so you two kids have fun”. Sam puts his arm around Mikaela and says “oh we will, see you later buddy” at which point BB reverses out the driveway with the radio blasting ‘OH, ME SO HORNY, OH, ME SO HORNY ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME’ and does so as he drives away.

Sam’s face is once again stone as Mikaela gives him another dirty look……

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    That would actually make for a hilarious scene in the movie. Not sure it's something they would do, but it would be funny to see on the big screen. It'll be interesting to see what BB's voice sounds like, as we didn't really hear much of it in the first movie. Definitely not enough to form a full opinion about it.

WITH A BASEBALL BAT!!!!

3. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    I must say for your first post, you get a HUG!! Nice buddy I would like you to write some stuff for ROTF because that is another funny scene :lol 

4. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    That would be fricking funny as heck.

Due to the time leap in the movie though, it'd have to be some form of flashback, or inbetween story that used it. Otherwise completely awesome. xD

Though if Sam is still free by the end of the sequel, it would make an awesome tail end joke in the credits. xD

5. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    That's one sex joke that I don't think the critics/detractors would have TOO much of a problem with.

6. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

i didnt find it funny

7. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Troll ^^^ :bay 

8. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

no im not a troll, lol, i just didnt find it funny in the context of the movie

9. dorfsquest

dorfsquest Bing B-Bing Bing!

News Credits:
    LOL Good stuff.... I really hope that now that BB can talk, he won't lose that sarcastic attitude he had in the first film.

10. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    man, that was awesome!!!!! That totally sounds like Michael Bay's humor too

11. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

I was thinking oh boy this is going to be stupid then I found my self laughing at this in a good way.

Excellant idea !!:thumbs2: 

its like you made bumble bee a real freind which is hilarious. Its like after a night of drinking (when you still lived with your parents back in the day ) , and your freind shushes you to be quiet so they can get in the house with out being caught and then you lay on the horn and scream out the window " you drunk bastard" as you peel out and drive away.

You know that stuff friends do for friends. :) 

12. Autobot 47

Autobot 47 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]:lolol