I have a stnd rm @ BotCon Biltmore hotel - need to get rid of

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by VAwitch, May 17, 2007.

1. VAwitch

VAwitch G1 GeekGirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As I've listed elsewhere, I can't pull a full share of a room fee - single parenthood sucks in the $$ dept.

So, not knowing how things were going down, and having a couple of possible friends coming along, I got a room. Friends bailed, cash didn't come in - so, I HAVE A ROOM FOR GRABS!

If you want it, please PM me - and I will be happy to coordinate transferring the room to yer name & CC.

2. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    What days do you have it reserved for?

Thanks.

3. VAwitch

VAwitch G1 GeekGirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    June 28 - July 1

4. rhodium1977

rhodium1977 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a room still up to be shared at The Biltmore if anybody is interested. We can split the costs. I am there from June27 and need to leave on the 1st. Is anyone staying through the 1st into the 2nd because my plane coming back leaves on the 2nd in the morning?

5. Galvatron1

Galvatron1 DECEPTICON LEADER

How close is it to the Convention & how much is it? Is there room and beds for more than 1 other person?

6. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

IIRC the Biltmore's across the street from the Westin. And thus right across from the Convention site itself

7. Galvatron1

How many extra beds are available? Queen or twin? price?

8. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

That I can't answer as I'm not even staying there. I'm staying at the Westin where the action is :D 

9. Prime Evil

Prime Evil Renegade

Hey, I PM'd ya. I'm looking to share a room too. My roomie backed out on me. So I have a room.

This goes out to anyone really. I can either bunk with ya or we can use my reservation. Not paid for yet, and is on hold with my credit card. I'll be arriving Friday and leaving Sunday.

10. VAwitch

VAwitch G1 GeekGirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's $560 for the weekend, single CA King. Base price is $124/nite + 13% taxes.

Since it's a suite, I would think that there'd be room for a roll-away/cot, which most hotels have a limited supply of to rent.

If you're interested, PM me.

11. rhodium1977

rhodium1977 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There are two California king beds in the suite with a working desk, lounge chair and pullout sofa and supposedly these rooms are largest in the state for that type room. The cost for my stay is $556.00 plus 13% of taxes of all sorts which comes to a grand total of $628.28. So if I and one other person were sharing the cost for each night it would come to $78.54 total on whatever night you are staying. Obviously if an extra person comes in that would be reduced further, but a charge would be issued against me for $20.00 for each additional person in the suite that can be split evenly amongst the occupants. For the Westin, I heard it was $30.00.

12. Galvatron1

Thank you for the offer Vawitch, but I may be staying with rhodium1977. However, we still have yet to discuss the details over the phone, so nothing is definite yet.

I hope that at the very minimum, we can meet up at BotCon and say "hi!" Can't wait to see everyone from these boards there!! =)