I have a question about Soundwave (spoiler?)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Mr. Sinister, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister Cat + Sinister = TROUBLE

So, given that the preview figure of his Cybertronian mode has elements that match up with the "leaked" character model and alt-mode, lending some credence to him actually being a
    Chevy truck
    , here's my question: Why is he a
    Chevy? Y'know, one of the good guys?

I've been out of the loop (on purpose) as far as movie info goes, so please forgive me if this is something that's been solved or whatever. Just a thought that popped into my head today.

2. ShawtyGee

ShawtyGee Well-Known Member

I am thinking the reason for his earthmode is to blend in better since the Decepticons are normally military vehicle making easier for him to move about without too much attention.:2c: 

3. MBSHOOT

MBSHOOT Well-Known Member

Bob Orci Said He wasnt a Chevy Pick-Up... So who knows what his other ALT mode is..

I dont know if anybody else has said this, but i think that missile on the soundwave toy is Ravage ( the supposed chemical weapon) and he shoots that thing down on that one Attack were that girl was walking away from the fire. She is possed by it and tries to get to Sam...

4. kwickstrike

kwickstrike Banned

Ebay:
    in g1 soundwave was a cassette player. this was a good desguise. he was easily able to blend in, which is what i t hink bay is trying to do. a normal silverado blends in better anywhere than a tank

5. soundwave34

soundwave34 OBSESSED Transformers Fan