i have a question about simon furman's alignment story

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Sep 6, 2007.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

near thevery beginning it explains in some part about how galvatron returned from his ice encrusted tomb which fortress maximus had sent him to when the two foguht eachother to the death near the very tail end of the g1 marvel comics.

galvatron went on to fight optimus to the death and killed him and some time later challenged megatron for leadership of the decepticons.

as for my question people it is this.

as megatron fought galvatron to the death did he at the time know that galvatron had killed prime and if so did that fact play any factor at all in megatron's desire to kill galvatron at the time?

galvatron had effectively robbed megatron of the pleasure of killing optimus prime himself.

a pleasure in life that so far as megatron was concenred was reserved solely for he himself and he alone.

i cant help but wonder if megatron knew at the time as he fought galvatron to the death that he was intentionally or not avenging primes death as it were.

me i would think there would be some bit of rage intermixed with the anger megatron experienced as he fought galvatron, perhaps with some bit of greif in the fact that he had lost such a worthy adversary to death and due also in part to the fact that it was not he himself that killed optimus.

2. Dark Starscream

Dark Starscream w/Powermaster Cobra Cmdr.

Yes, I'm sure he was pissed. But Optimus wasn't dead, but in a coma (I don't know if the Decepticons knew that or not). Megatron's rage may have looked something like this:

[​IMG]

3. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    er...wth is that from? that's pretty cool...