I have a bully Problem please Help me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tripticon, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tripticon

Tripticon Banned

Ok so during the winter these friends of mine well actually i dont consider themf riend sinvite me down to their house and play this dumb wintergame that hurts me and it could also lead to me getting a broekn arm,neck,or concussion. i ahve gotten as far as a mouthful of blood. i will not go into details about how this game is played. But anyways when they call me on my cell phone i give them excuses to not go down just to avoid this happening to me. I know i should tell my father but i just do not like to share feelings to him about this kind of stuff. But i am running out of excuses. I need help thinking up of more. I use the excuse i got to go somewhere and i am sick too much and they could get supicious. Could you guys help me think of excuses. I will tell my dad oon but not today. Please try and help.

2. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Call the cops, and tell your dad now.

And this thread is going to get real funny, real fast.

3. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    WTF.

Tell your Dad.

4. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Guys come on, let survival of the fittest play itself out here. Have fun kiddo! :D 

5. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    But I though the first rule of fight club was to not talk about fight club???

6. Deathnoble

Deathnoble Aristocratic Assassin

How about stop answering when they call? You say you don't consider them your friends and when they call you, you answer and give them excuses why you can't hang out with them.

Um, stop answering the phone! If someone in your household answers and they say "Hey Timmy, phone for you!" (Is your name Timmy? No? Well, it is now.) You ask your family member to ask them who it is and when you find out its one of them, you tell your family member to tell them that you're busy and you'll call them back later. Then when you see them in school (I assume you live with your folks, you're still in school, and that's where you know them from) and they ask you "Hey, man, what happened to you yesterday/the other day?" you catch a really big attitude with them, and you just fly off the handle at them and give them something like "I have better goddamn things to do than hang out with your asses all the fucking time!"

Eventually, after two or three inexplicable blow-ups in their face, they'll find someone else to give mouthfuls of blood to, Timmy.

You see how we solved this, Timmy? You kept walking right into this situation and then wondering why this kept happening. Like a guy waving a gun around wildly in the air can't understand why somebody shot him first... Quit waving the gun around, Timmy.

See, this was really simple, and I'm glad I could help you, Timmy. I couldn't have done it without you, and you couldn't have done it without me. Until next time, Timmy!

7. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    Are you really asking about this on a Transformers site?

8. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

Ask them to come over and play barbies or dress up with you.
    Grow a pair and tell them that you don't want to.

Chuck

9. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    First and foremost: Please, add more PUNCTUATION, and fix SPELLING errors. It is hard enough to read a wall of paragraph without it.

Second: what is this game called, and you may as well explain how to play. Because if it is just Snow Blitz Football, then there isn't exactly a bully situation.

And Third: What exactly makes this a BULLY situation?

10. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Brass knuckles.

11. Riltht

Riltht Full-Time Doomsayer

Tell your father immeditaly.

12. Tripticon

Tripticon Banned

ok it is a not a sport game or anything. I tried to leave there because dont like it but they force me to stay outside so they can just in a way beat me up. and they have my home phone number too so if i do not answer my cell hpone they will call home. If i said to my dad i dont want to go down he will probably want me too because he says i need to get out of the house. And guys please just try to help dont fool around either.

13. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
    First off, I used to be a bully, so when people tell you to go off the handle and yell at these guys, ignore them, because it will (generally) just make them laugh at you and you obviously don't have the confidence to back yourself up. Keep cool, ignore them, don't respond to any calls like someone said, and they will get bored.

Tell your dad for his advice only. Do NOT let him interfere unless it's gettin severe, it will just cause more shit for you when he's not around. You need to gain confidence in your actions and deal with it.

Good luck

14. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just ignore them and let them find someone else to pick on. Eventually, they'll just give up.

15. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    I think the best advice is...TELL YOUR FUCKING FATHER! Don't be a chicken shit about it and tell him. Quit delaying, because you are gonna look at it today as, "I'll tell him tomorrow". Tomorrow comes and it turns into the same thing, "Tomorrow". You can't be scared to tell your father, because it seems like you are just as scared of him as your bullies. Trust me, I used to be bullied, until I made a stand.

If it comes down to it, tell the "Bullies" off. You let them walk all over you, they will keep doing it.

16. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

Listen to all of us who give this advice. Ignore those idiots and let them hurt themselves.

17. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

Rather vague, are you just trying to get internet attention?
    Just in a way beat you up? In a way? Like pretending to be WWF wrestlers or cage fighters or mud wrestlers? When growing up my friends and I would invite this tiny kid over to play wrestle with us so we could toss him around like a rag doll. Then again he liked it.
    And with your dad saying you need to get out of the house, get out of the house. Go play in the yard or something. Make a snow fort, snowman, do some chores outside or something.
    The most important thing to do is to tell them you don't want to. Learn to stand your ground now, if you don't you will be railroaded your entire life.

Chuck

18. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Being bullied isn't cool. Sometimes you just have to make a stand for better or for worse. There was this one kid who used to make fun of me all the time in middle school. One day I was walking down the hall and he was walking the other way and I shoulder blocked him and put him on his ass. His books and stuff went flying everywhere. Everyone was laughing and I just told him that's what you get for pickin' on me. He never said anything after that. I can understand where you are coming from by not telling your father. You don't want to appear weak in his eyes. But sometimes kids just have to fight. It's part of growing up.

19. spikex

spikex Nightbird is my bitch

Is there a way you can turn the tables on them in this "game"? You say they lock you out so they can beat you up, but doesn't that mean at least one of them has to be outside with you? If so, man up, go over there, and knock the snot out of one of them. That will get you some respect from them, not that respect from people like this is important but it will lead to them thinking twice about fucking with you. You may get banged up, but hey, you will heal. It's only fear that holding you back, once you can put that aside, you may just find that these guys are wimps who need numbers to mess with people.

20. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Yeah, I remember when this one bully decided to try to put me in a head lock or something as I was heading back to class. I turned around quick and gave him a good punch in the nose. I don't think he liked that too much. In fact I was rather shocked I did it. From there I booked it because I didn't realize what the hell I did. Later I was hearing all day that I broke his nose. And he never went to a teacher or anything, because the last thing a bully wants is to say that the kid he was picking on, got him good. Was the strangest day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.