I have 7 RtS Windchargers for $15 each shipped (within the US)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by BenjaminXavier, Nov 21, 2011.

1. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Title says it all.

Before someone jumps on the "scalper" boat, here's the exact breakdown of the price, and what I paid (or will pay, in postage) for each of these:

Windcharger: $5.25 (from 5 Below)
    Shipping is about $2.50
    Delivery Confirmation: $.80
    Padded envelopes: $.95 each
    Paypal fees: approx $.80

So thats $10.30 COST per Windcharger, so yes, I am making about $4.70 per each one. That said, I'm also driving to and from the post office, and I had to go pick them up in the first place. I think that's a fair price, but also I don't want to ship them all out for cost (wasting my time, padded envelopes, and gas) just so some unscrupulous buyer can flip their WC on ebay themselves.

One per person, of course. Please PM me that you want one, and I'll reply with my paypal email address. Once each payment comes through I'll update this post with how many are remaining, and I will ship your Windcharger the next day. If you don't pay within 48 hours of my reply to your "I want one" PM, your WC goes back into the pile for someone else.

Update, as of Monday 11/28 at 4:00pm:

After working through all the PMs and shipping out most of them, I now have 2 Windchargers left. I am re-bumping this thread and the stickied one to sell them off. I've checked every 5 below in my area (3 stores) and there are none left, unless they start getting more in, which at this point is highly doubtful. So: PM me if you're interested.

Here's my Feedback thread:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junki...51-jamesbenjamin.html?highlight=jamesbenjamin

One last thing, to anyone local (Gainesville VA) who might be mad that I snatched up 7 WCs at our 5 Below: They were sighted/posted in our VA sightings thread on Friday, at least two people posted that they found multiples there. I went today (Monday) in the evening and picked up the 7 they had. You had all weekend to get them, so... I decided to help out our fellow board members!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  2. BenjaminXavier

News Credits:
    I found a few more today, so I updated the post above. PM me and I'll send you my paypal address.

3. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    I just want to say, this is a good thing you're doing here. You'll make a lot of people very happy. :thumb 

4. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

5. BenjaminXavier

News Credits:
    Just bumping this to get some exposure for the 2 available, I will take a few names for a waiting list in case of cancellations on the other 5.

6. BenjaminXavier

News Credits:
    Final 2 are now available. PM me if you're interested.

Edit: both are spoken for, pending payment. I'll re-post/edit again if those two people back out.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011