I hate other players in team-based games

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Shizuka, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    I mean Conquest - capture control nodes. OK, so why does EVERYONE go in different directions and sometimes act as if it's Team Deathmatch. This happens so often. And when I try to play the match properly I keep dying because my "team" is elsewhere do who knows what.

2. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mic? I've played the match once but left, as there is NO direction. But to some degree, it IS better to keep your distance. One bomb is all it takes...

3. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

XP orgy, just do your thang man.

4. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Yeah, you'll come scorss those that do this. Just get your own XP during the match, and move on to another one with different players.

Now if High Moon implemented bonus XP for the winning team along with the double XP, yeah we would probably not see this as often.

5. Skyjack

Skyjack Well-Known Member

Last night we did great, we captured then moved as a group to capture the next and so on... No talking required there! My team was just in the zone, just kept dinging all night! I honestly can't sit there and talk to someone unless I know them, this game is just to fast to sit around and talk about what to do nex..(I explode from enemy incoming lolol)

6. Angelwave

News Credits:
    Well that's how you play with the Conquet and modes akin to it. Invade the node as a group and move on. Encounter enemies take them out.It is really simple

7. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

Honestly, try some Countdown to Extinction. At least on the PS3 version, some good solid teamwork without mics AND it's a lot more intense than Conquest.

Shame I only see maybe 50 max playing it when TD and Conquest have 200+

8. Angelwave

News Credits:
    I loved it the first time I've play CTE. The team work was flawless during that match, and no one was using mics. That tells you how solid they were.

9. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Just try and stick by the other players, even if they run off all over the place.

I had two or three people following me just by making a neon pink and purple Demolishor :lol 
    I dont think they'd ever seen it before.

EDIT: That said, even before the double EXP weekend, the mode involving grabbing an item and moving it was just stupid.
    No teamwork, my team just wandering in one after the other getting gunned down by the enemy team who were all right next to the objective and using mics.

10. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Power Struggle is also good. I've been on some good teams.

11. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    That's why I always play with at LEAST one other person I know. That way you always have that teamwork to fall back on.

But surprisingly, for the most part, I get pretty good teams that don't play like it's team deathmatch and actually go for the objective.

12. I_Cross_I

I_Cross_I Active Member

At the start of the match, when playing a Scientist, i will leave the pack and try to start a cap on one of the other points. Most of the time I'm the back healing or in the air helping them in a fight.

Tho if i see any other Scientists i go after them lol. Kind of funny to bc my friends get a kick out of watching the dog fights.

13. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Ken

News Credits:
    If your team is elsewhere, then aren't you technically the one off by himself doing his own thing?

14. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Eh, I hear ya. It's frusterating to have your team scattered across the battlefeild when you really need them to work together. You really have to look after yourself. That's why I always turn invisible as a scout whenever I'm alone, and transform into vehicle mode incase I happen to come across a pack of enemies, that way I can just drive away as fast as possible. Fighting two guys at a time isn't a great idea since scouts don't carry the best of weapons.

I will every now and then come across a gang of players who stick together. Like this one time I was fighting two enemy players, I wasn't doing too well, but then my entire team showed up beside me and we took those guys DOWN. The Scientist healed us all up when we were through, and then the Leader class guy led us all away in search of more enemies. It was great. :) 

15. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    You'll find bad teammates in every online game. Just have to deal with it. I've played with mostly good teams myself

16. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^This sounds like a cool idea. However, don't we currently receive points (don't know how much or what percent) when our team wins Team Death Match and similar modes now?

17. LegoNinja

LegoNinja Well-Known Member

So you never played counterstrike, quake 3 or unreal (insert version) online before? You should consider yourself lucky that you don't get team killed over and over. :)