I hate my neighbors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheIncredibleHulk, May 21, 2007.

1. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

Me and my wife moved into this apartment in January. Thought it wouldn't be too bad, knew it wasn't the best neighborhood, but figured it would be fine.

So far:

We've got little kids running around. Their parents not caring what they do, except when they're screaming at them. Which happens everyday.

Hoodlums up the street, who I swear are dealing drugs. Driving down the street one day, had to stop because a car was parked in the middle of the road, and some dude comes down with a wad of cash. Wonder what's going on there.

They ride motorcycles down the road all day long. Blast music at 4 in the morning.

Dude that lives next door, wrecked 4 cars one night, 3 of them were parked, 1 of them was my wife's car. Dude didn't even have a license. They've got 8 dogs in a small pen, my cubicle at work is bigger than the pen. The dogs step on each other and bark all day long. And tonight I come home to hear a dog yelping in a cage on their front porch. It's been crying for 5 fucking hours.

:banghead: 

I swear I'm going to flip out on these people!!!!

2. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    anonymous tip to the police to make the heavily patrol the area. if the people see the cars all the time, it might scare them a bit. as far as the pets go, contact the local humane society, again, also anonymously.

Me? I'd just shoot the dogs, call the chinese restaraunt for pickup, then hand out restaraunt coupons for said restaraunt to the neighbors at 4:00am while singing songs from "a flock of seagulls" as loud as I could (offkey). OH, and don't forget to flash wads of cash randomly.

OH, and... interesting quote in your sig there hulk. rofl

3. TheIncredibleHulk

I might have to take that into consideration

4. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Defeat their noise with loud, vicious sex.

5. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    Damn I know what that's like. I lived in a pretty crappy part of Brooklyn for a while and had to move because the avenue I was on was so horribly noisy and ghetto. I'm from a ghetto in Los Angeles and even I couldnt take this. There were people on the street arguing and breaking up after the bars closed, there were ambulances and fire trucks zooming at odd hours, and my roomate was a complete mess. I'm so over that.

My advice is find a low key neighborhood with easy access to cool things (movie theatres, cafes, your favorite place to buy TFs) and avoid this whole thing.

6. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My neighbours are ok but they do have their quirks. One lot of them like to get stoned and play the didgeridoo and tapping sticks at 3 AM on random weeknights. It's somewhat annoying.

7. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    That's sounds alot like Philly.

8. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Definitely do what Moroni Prime suggested. It might help.

My neighbor is VERY senile and scary. He brags about chasing people down with a shotgun if they ever crossed him. So, I rarely talk to him. :lol  Not only that, his Great Danes use my front lawn for a restroom. You don't want to hit a pile of sh** with the mower that is that big. :lol 

9. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Flaming bag of shit.

'Nuff said.

10. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

That's right. Let's 1) kill the animals of the drug dealers, 2) go out of our way to be a problem to them, and 3) flash cash to establish ourselves as either targets for robbery or competition for drugs.

You're brilliant.

11. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Do you have any proof they're drug dealers? Maybe they had some competitive poker matches, and one guy cleaned them all out.

12. rikkomba

rikkomba Retired Minicon Guru

Quality of life comes always first. It's better to pay 40, 50, 60% of your salary for a high rent in a good or decent place, rather than "living" in those conditions.
    If you have to stop buying TFs or to make other sacrifices, make them, but everything will be worth it. Come on.

13. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That sounds like some of the neighbors I had in college. Keep in mind, there are idiots everywhere. Even if you move into a nicer neighborhood, you're still going to want to kill your neighbors at some point.

14. TheIncredibleHulk

We're stuck here till January. Its a lease, if we leave early, we have to pay 3 months rent.

15. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

Parts of Arlington VA as well..

I miss my old neighborhood. don't miss the break ins though.

16. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Want to buy into my cockfighting franchise?

17. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I hate my neighbors too, most of them have a sick up their ass and act like we live in some ultra rich neighborhood when in reality it's just your average working-class blue-collar neighborhood.

One summer I had the city called on me at least 4 times over stupid shit (for example, a boarded up basement window in the back of the house), and had the neighborhood coalition come down on me because they didn't like the trees in my back yard.

Then there was the guy next door to me who got drunk one night and burnt down his garage.

18. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Best advice I have seen so far...

Ok maybe the call the police and humane society advice was the best, but this is a close second.

19. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    Call Animal Control. Sounds like the dogs aren't being treated well.
    They should be able to come and pikc them up and fine the owner.

20. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    "It's poop again!!"

I have one neighbor that really sucks. His backyard runs along the fronyard of our house separated with a chainlink fence. The whole backyard looks like a dump. Then he puts a wooden fence between his house and the trash, so HE doesn't have to look at it but WE do.

Then the asshole put a big ass floodlight back there; to protect his garbage I guess. Problem is the light shines brighter than the sun right onto the side of the house where both windows to the kids rooms are. We had to put blackout shades in their rooms so they could sleep. Of course the wooden fence blocks the floodlights from hitting his house. What a douche.