I hate KB-Toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sso02V, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Why couldn't there be a closer toy store than that overpriced dump? They had a shelf load of the defective bumblebees strewn about the floor of the aisle, priced at $15, and that's it. No leaders, no FAB, no legends. just 30 broken overpriced Bumblebees.

2. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There's a defective Bumblebee?! That's news to me!

3. e3nine

e3nine Poop.

News Credits:
    that store is a toilet.

4. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    KB Toys does suck. That being said, I'm sick of everyone bringing up "defective" Bumblebee. It's becoming painfully obvious that the "defective" one is the vast majority of the Bumblebees released, and most of them are PERFECTLY FINE. All this defective talk does is kill the sales of a perfectly good figure, if it breaks, exchange it, big deal. But most of them won't break.

5. Jedi2016

Jedi2016 Well-Known Member

For some reason, people think the mold change to Bumblebee is the reason why he breaks. They're wrong. The original test shots would probably break just as easily if transformed incorrectly.

I have one of the "new mold" Bumblebees, and I've transformed him dozens of times with zero problems whatsoever. As long as you do it correctly, it won't break.

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    QFT.

7. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I still cannot tell the difference between a supposed "defective" one and a "good" one.

I have what is most likely a "defective" one, and he works just fine after many transforms.

8. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I can't find BumbleBee anywhere... and my 3rd son has a birthday coming up (at the end of next month) and really wants one, hopefully I'll find one by then.

9. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

Now that i need to exchange one, ican't find them either. And the worst part is that 2 of the Targets I went to have them in back but the no backstock policy has screwed me.

Anyway, I have absolutely no problem with my KB. The 2 people I talk to there are fantastically cute and friendly. One was actually asking me tons of questions about Transformers when I bough Megatron. Many times, they do sucks but they are also a nice jewel in the rough store. That's where I got my She-Hulk adn Thor ML because no one else had them. yea they were 11.99 but with gas being $4 a gallon, I'd rather pay than travel looking.