I hate Holidays....grumble

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tyjos, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Twitter:
    One thing I hate more than anything else: ARE HOLIDAYS.

Why you ask? Cause Most of them we have to put up tons of decorations deal with family that comes in....and I just hate em. Always gets me to the brink of Total Insanity.

The worst holidays to me are Thanksgiving and Christmas...I just hate em. Sure on christmas you get stuff then later on you hear the moaning and griping about everything it's like you're going to just go totally dark side and just end up choking someone for them to just SHUT UP about griping about everything.

Anyone else a Bah Humbug when it comes to Holidays?

2. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Bah humbug indeed.

3. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Well, the only thing I HATE about the Holidays is people who find some holidays to be offensive. I really don't get Santa's "Ho ho ho!" to be offensive...

Wait a minute...Oh, THAT type of ho.

Next thing you know, they're gonna think that a Christmas tree is too phallic.

4. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Twitter:
    LOL just made me think of the Thundercats and Lion-o getting slapped by a black woman for saying Thundercats HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Still right now I'm in the mood to just shove a frickin grenade up a turkey's arse and watch it explode all over everywhere. And take a Axe to any Santa displays I see...heck my mother bought one of those 12 foot tall inflatable snowglobe things...god I just fracking hate christmas. It's been to me nothing more than an excuse for everyone to plug useless lights and noisemakers in and have them drain more power than usual....

I am just not a happy person around holidays.....I go from Autobot to Decepticon with an urge to shoot up raindeer and blow up santa's sleigh with high quality explosives.

5. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, I love holidays. I get time off from work- especially Christmas where I get a paid week off. Not to mention my family has always celebrated it pretty well.

Do something for yourself if that will make you happy but there's no reason to let people around you ruin what should be a good time. Even if it's just an extra day off.

6. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    meh

7. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

As bad as the Holidays are,there's nothing quite as entertaining as two old women in their 70's fighting three steps from the front door.

8. Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister Cat + Sinister = TROUBLE

I don't really hate the holidays, I just hate the fact that everyone is celebrating Christmas in freakin' September now.