I had the weirdest transformer dream last night

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OptimusPancake, Oct 29, 2011.

1. OptimusPancake

OptimusPancake Prime's Breakfest Chef

Alright so my dream last night had a bunch of transformers references

First off I went into a time machine into the future and i had my own personal soundwave. Other people had personal transformers and they were shooting at me with them and i used soundwave to shoot back. He looked like soundwave from ROTF game

The next reference was I was in a parking lot going into a restaraunt and they were filming transformers in the parking lot for some reason and all the autobot cars were there except the italia. They were miffed because the 458 wasnt showing up.

Then I was walking past a pier and orange Ironhide and Crankcase were battling in the water

THEN I was in a truck with lennox and other soliders and they really had small windows in it so people couldnt see them but big enough to shoot through. A decepticon was on the other side of the truck and he knocked us over into the waster

Lastly, ironhide was battling a decepticon ship on top of a tower and he offered for me to come with him and i said no. I was waiting for a cooler autobot lmao, and then blackout came (somehow he was attempting to destroy the ship too) and he said no to me coming :( 

lol it was a weird dream and i was definately all over the place.

2. ken8kuhletz08

ken8kuhletz08 JKC

News Credits:
    You need help... with The Doctor (ROTF) :lol 

Cool dream, though... I had TF dreams of my own... but not as complex as these. :) 

3. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    That is one awesome yet odd transformers dream ever...;) 

4. megatron66

megatron66 OD'd on candy

Okay, how much sugar did you EAT??? Geez, I eat loads of sugar, and my dreams are insane... Damn broccoli...

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    And this how Michael Bay gets his ideas for fight scenes.

It does explain a lot.

6. OptimusPancake

OptimusPancake Prime's Breakfest Chef

lmfao i had a large dr.pepper before bed

7. vipertaja

vipertaja Well-Known Member

All over the place is right. At least your dream seems to have had a lot of action. :thumbs2: 

Aside from my shockwave related dream I had a thread on a while back, I actually had a dream again just now.

This time I remember only one thing clearly. It's the sentence:"a young Optimus learns a lesson about arrogance". It was about a version of Optimus that's less experienced and about to use the matrix irresponsibly, with negative consequences. Presumably unethical use in combat? May entail a corruption of the matrix as per the old comics (not optimus's doing there though), but I really can't remember.

I don't recall the dream showing clearly what he looked like or what he did though, just the above. I do recall him being the usual sort of colourcheme of red, blue and silver though. Not necessarily movie or any other continuity.

8. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    "And when I woke up, my pillow's face was gone!"

9. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    That did happen to once..
    I'm not kiddin'..I'm still trying to figure it out myself

10. arcee101

arcee101 wrecker

You don't want to know my dreams.

11. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

lol that is a really weird but awesome dream!

I've had 2 Transformers dreams before. Since this thread is about Transformers dreams, I will tell the one I remember the most.

Ok so I was inside this small floating room in space, and then some kind of rainbow laser went past me, and all these Transformers toys started to pass by through the rainbow. They came in vehicle, transformed, and went back to vehicle mode and disappeared. I saw the Dreads, Mirage, and some others. Then the dream ended and I woke up thinking that I had seen the future.

Maybe my dream was telling me something. I don't think Crowbar and Hatchet deluxe figures are confirmed, but Mirage is, and in fact the day Mirage was confirmed to come out next year was the day I had this dream lol. I don't remember exactly what he looked like, but I just think I had a vision of what deluxe Mirage is going to look like. :lol 

12. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had a crazy one last night-

For some reason, the Decepticons had ended up taking over much more than Chicago, and they had spread out in a larger radius. As well, due to Cybertron still being in our atmosphere, something had leaked into ours, and some kind of chemical-compound was in danger of poisoning us.

For some reason, the City I used to live in, people were being used as slave-labor to build a giant mechanical pillar. Not sure what purpose it might have served, but there were some unnamed Autobots that showed up, attempting to stop the Decepticon faction, but they were taken down.

Needless to say, it wasn't a a very good dream.