i got some stuff for sale!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by pixelogist, Apr 7, 2012.

1. pixelogist

pixelogist Member

hey! ive got a lot of Transformers for sale.. unfortunately have to sell off most of my collection - think i'll only be keeping my masterpiece line! so here's a bunch of stuff to start off with

please note that ive been traveling and currently gonna be located in parts of Asia.. and im carrying this current bunch of TFs with me. so please take note of shipping costs. i cant tell u exact numbers of course, but the cost of shipping to a US address will be approx $30-40 (Depending on how many TFs u order) - i will cover half the shipping cost, so u as the buyer will probably need to pay $15-20. this is express (EMS) shipping - usually takes 4-9 working days, and comes with tracking. i dont think cheaper postage will be wise

all payments will be made via paypal

if ur ok with all that, then here's the listings (prices in USD):

Transformers Powered DIA Commander Fansproject TFX-01J MIB - $140
    MIB, in very good condition, complete with all parts. does not include optimus prime figure. i can add my Henkei Convoy (also MIB, but minus instructions) for an additional $100

Transformers Henkei Exclusive Deluxe Dirge MIB - $85
    Transformers Henkei Exclusive Deluxe Thrust MIB - $85
    Transformers Henkei Exclusive Deluxe Ghost Starscream MIB - $85
    Transformers Henkei Exclusive Deluxe Thundercracker MIB - $85
    Transformers Henkei Exclusive Deluxe Skywarp MIB - $85

all the henkei exclusives are MIB, complete - they have been opened, displayed, and now stored back in the box/card. in good condition.

Transformers Universe 25th Anniv. SDCC Soundwave MISB - $200
    MISB - just displayed in box.. in pretty much new condition. box may have very slight storage marks, thats about it.

Transformers Universe Special Edition Deluxes MIB set of four - $200
    Optimus Prime
    Megatron
    Dragstrip
    Overkill

the Special Edition Universe figures are MIB, complete.. in fine condition. im only selling them all together, for the price of $200

im a collector, and have kept these figures very carefully when they were displayed, so theyre in good condition. they have been in storage for a while, but i will obviously check them before shipping. and also rest assured these are original items from hasbro,takaratomy,fansproject

i have got most of these prices from ebay, and reduced them where i see fit. if u feel the price is unfair in any way, please feel free to make an offer. and if u buy more than 2 items together, i will definitely give a discount.

i can provide u with pics of the items if u wish, of course. im also a seller with good feedback on ebay, so u can buy with confidence (i can give u my ebay id if u wish to check! haha) i dont think i can leave my email here (?) so go ahead and PM me if ur interested. thanks for reading!

EDIT: im actually not sure if u guys can PM me coz my account is new. so if u cant, just send me an email: admin (at) pixelogist.me
    thanks

2. pixelogist

pixelogist Member

prices might be negotiable. looking to sell in a hurry :) 

3. pixelogist

pixelogist Member

bump! :) 

4. pixelogist

pixelogist Member

thanks for reading :)  all items still available

5. pixelogist

pixelogist Member

bump again

6. pixelogist

pixelogist Member

bump