Customs: i got some questions when it comes to recreating liokaiser as an energon combiner.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jul 21, 2007.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when it comes to the idea of recreating the japanese g1 decepticon combiner superwarrior liokaiser

http://www.tfu.info/1989/Destron/Liokaiser/liokaiser.htm

as a energon combiner team i got some questions.

wheeljaxx went and kitbashed classics skyfire, astrotrain, mirage, 2 starscreams

and a tank megatron into being a modern day take on liokaiser.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=125065&highlight=liokaiser

the late tfmaster used energon stormjet, skyshadow, terradive, kickback, sledge
    blackout, and cybertron clocker to recreate the six member breastforce combiner team as an energon combiner with blackout being used for deathcobra.

http://www.tfans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=46923&hl=superion

while chaossonofsos used eergon windrasor and treadshot in place of the a10warthogs and omnicon strongearm in place of clocker.

http://www.tfans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=15060&hl=superion

while rodimus vts came up with a way to mod energon sledge so he sports a set of treads in place ofthe front and back wheels.

http://www.tfans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=63299&pid=1105061&mode=threaded&start=#entry1105061

rodimusvts also came up with a rather simple alternator fist mod when he went and repainted superion maximus up into g1 superion and the airealbots.

http://www.tfans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=58713&st=40&p=1094003&#entry1094003

while manyoufactsure went the opposite route and bashed all five component figures of superion maximus into being near animation accurate figures of the five original g1 airealbots and their merged form of superion.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=108635

for stormjet would it be possible to swap out superion maximus's head for armada skywarps head with skywarp sporting alternators battle ravage's werepanther head as the cat helmit for liokaiser with skywarp being used for liokaiser's head, face and faceplate?

would it be possible to bash windrazor and treadshot up into gaihawk and hellbat but with the jets transforming into manyoufactsures f15 eagle for gaihawk and the f16 falcon for hellbat with hellbat sporting the terrorcon divebomb robot head?

would it be possible to remold windrazors head so that the entire forehead from the top edge of the optic visor has a falcon beak appearance going for it when it comes to this being an attempt to accurately recreate gaihawks falcon head helmit?

would it be possble to modify terradive and skyshadow in such a way that they could combine with the fighter jets serving as the shoulder armor with the warthogs themselves being used for liokaisers arms with them sporting rodimusvts's alternator fist mod?

would it be possible to use cybertron clocker in place of omnicon strongarm for jaruga with clockers head being swapped out for terrorcon battle ravages robot head?

would it be possible to swap out energon kickbacks head for terrorcon cruellocks robot head and to modify the front half of a rid omega prime foot so that radar dish is covered by the foot from the top, sides, back and front for killbison?

basicly the idea i want to explore is this

kickbacks entire lower body rotates around to the back with the dual missile cannons folding up behind the kickbacks legs to form the bacck ofthe foot and the heel with the radar dish being covered by the omega prime foot to give liokaier a more suitable right foot with a similer job being done on energon sledges energon weapon as well.

would it be possible to use rodimusvts's tank tread mod to convert sledge into a drill tank with a folding hinge and a destruction minicon drill bit to convert sledge into the drill tank for drillhorn?

would it be possible to use wheeljaxx's individual colorshcemes as a guide for properly painting all six of the energon breast force members up in a acurate set of colorschemes? with skyshadow and terradive being painted up in gaihawks and hellbats colorschemes so that the shoulder armor and the arms have a matching set of colorschemes?

would it be possible to remold energon kickback's energon weapon throughthe radar dish so that cybetron clockers gun could plug into it with the combined gun serving as energon liokaisers gun?

and last of all would it be possible to modify the g1 animal targetmasters

lionizer, catgut, sights, wingthing,and 2 topheavy's with a epoxy glued dremilled down autobot energon star so that each of them could then powerlink onto each energon breastforce member in vehicle mode?

lionizer being paired with energon leozack

catgut being paired with energon jaruga

sights being paired with energon gaihawk

wingthing being paired with energon hellbat

one top heavy being bashed into a buffalo for kilbison

and the other top heavy being paired up with drillhorn.

for jaruga and drillhorn i will have to salvage the energon star ports from sledges back hoe and another energon kick back.

basicly people this is an attempt on my part to in every way possible recreate the japanese g1 breast force as a energon combiner team while at the same time i would salvage and incorporate the best qualities of each of the six kitbashed combiners into energon liokaiser

2. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

Wow, I'm mentioned in this topic. Cool.

From the pictures I looked at, (from your links) some of what you mentioned, has been done. (Alt Ravage head/helmet, etc.)
    It's probably possible to do the rest, as well. Are you planning on doing it or are you hoping someone else will?
    Liokaiser isn't a character that I'm very familar with except for the increasing amount of customs, that I've seen the past year or so. I would be more interested in a E Devastator (pretty improbable) for myself since I am more familar with him.
    I think you have a great idea though.

Good luck.

3. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

Wow, I'm mentioned in this topic. Cool.

From the pictures I looked at, (from your links) some of what you mentioned, has been done. (Alt Ravage head/helmet, etc.)
    It's probably possible to do the rest, as well. Are you planning on doing it or are you hoping someone else will?
    Liokaiser isn't a character that I'm very familar with except for the increasing amount of customs, that I've seen the past year or so. I would be more interested in a E Devastator (pretty improbable) for myself since I am more familar with him.
    I think you have a great idea though.

Good luck.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

yeah i am going to take a crack at this project kitbash wise man.

i have already made a list of the main figures, the parts figures and the additional g1 animal targetmaster figures that i have been searching for over the past 2 years or so.

this is what i have managed to track down so far. this is the main list

1energon stormjet for leozack
    2 energon treadshots for gaihawk and hellbat's bodies
    2 energon terradives for deathcobra's scout drones
    1 energon kickback for drillhorn's body
    1 energon blackout for deathcobra's body
    1 energon sledge for drillhorn's body
    1 cybertron clocker for jaruga's body

the parts list
    1 knockoff airealbot air raid for the air intake ports the main wings, rear wings and thrusters

1 knockoff skydive for the main wing mounted missiles and rear wings
    1 energon stormjet for the combiner tack studs
    1 energon blight for drillhorn's treads and the energon weapon for liokaisers gun
    1 energon battle ravage for jaruga's head
    1 energon divebomb for hellbat's head
    1 energon terradive for death cobra's head
    1 energon cruellock for killbison's head
    1 alternator battle ravage for liokaiser's cat helmit
    1 armada skywarp for liokaisers head, face and faceplate
    1 alternator grimlock for liokaiser's fists

and finally the g1 animal targetmaster list

1 lionizer
    1catgut
    1 sights
    1 wingthing
    2 top heavy's

the only parts i still need to finish project liokaiser is catgut, sights and wingthing

anybody happen to have a figure of those last 3

they dont have to be mib

they don't even have to come with the actionmaster figure or the gun itself for that matter.

if i can i would just as soon buy those 3 animal targetmaster partners loose

blackout would get terradives head with the helicoptor being sanded down on the sides ofthe amin rotor with the legs folding up one to each side of the main rotor.

while the extra stormjet i chopped up for parts so that i could salvage the kneejoint portion of each lower leg with the combiner tach stud and then a simple dremil job to grind the knee down to a flat level surface and to remove that hollow circle mold from the chest of each terradive figure with the ombiner tachstud then being epoxy glued into place right on top of the energon star chrystal insignia.

with this mod the fighter jets can properly combine and lock on as shoulder armor

while the a10 warthogs serve as liokaisers arms and shoulders and also as deathcobra's drone fighters.

me i figure done up just right paint job wise and decal wise that energon liokaiser just might have a shot at coming in third or second place kitbash wise at the convention next year.

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

yeah i am going to take a crack at this project kitbash wise man.

i have already made a list of the main figures, the parts figures and the additional g1 animal targetmaster figures that i have been searching for over the past 2 years or so.

this is what i have managed to track down so far. this is the main list

1energon stormjet for leozack
    2 energon treadshots for gaihawk and hellbat's bodies
    2 energon terradives for deathcobra's scout drones
    1 energon kickback for drillhorn's body
    1 energon blackout for deathcobra's body
    1 energon sledge for drillhorn's body
    1 cybertron clocker for jaruga's body

the parts list
    1 knockoff airealbot air raid for the air intake ports the main wings, rear wings and thrusters

1 knockoff skydive for the main wing mounted missiles and rear wings
    1 energon stormjet for the combiner tack studs
    1 energon blight for drillhorn's treads and the energon weapon for liokaisers gun
    1 energon battle ravage for jaruga's head
    1 energon divebomb for hellbat's head
    1 energon terradive for death cobra's head
    1 energon cruellock for killbison's head
    1 alternator battle ravage for liokaiser's cat helmit
    1 armada skywarp for liokaisers head, face and faceplate
    1 alternator grimlock for liokaiser's fists

and finally the g1 animal targetmaster list

1 lionizer
    1catgut
    1 sights
    1 wingthing
    2 top heavy's

the only parts i still need to finish project liokaiser is catgut, sights and wingthing

anybody happen to have a figure of those last 3

they dont have to be mib

they don't even have to come with the actionmaster figure or the gun itself for that matter.

if i can i would just as soon buy those 3 animal targetmaster partners loose

blackout would get terradives head with the helicoptor being sanded down on the sides ofthe amin rotor with the legs folding up one to each side of the main rotor.

while the extra stormjet i chopped up for parts so that i could salvage the kneejoint portion of each lower leg with the combiner tach stud and then a simple dremil job to grind the knee down to a flat level surface and to remove that hollow circle mold from the chest of each terradive figure with the ombiner tachstud then being epoxy glued into place right on top of the energon star chrystal insignia.

with this mod the fighter jets can properly combine and lock on as shoulder armor

while the a10 warthogs serve as liokaisers arms and shoulders and also as deathcobra's drone fighters.

me i figure done up just right paint job wise and decal wise that energon liokaiser just might have a shot at coming in third or second place kitbash wise at the convention next year.