Customs: i got a question when it comes to energon jetfire

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jul 28, 2007.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when it comes to energon ironhide some like the late tfmaster have used ironhide as the base figure for creating a more modern day take on g1 soundwave when it comes to the fact that soudnwave would be much better suited transforming into a heavily armored and armed mobile communications truck as opposed to him transforming into a micro cassette audio recorder in a modern day ipod world

heres the link for tfmasters soundwave

http://www.tfmaster.com/gallery_kb0017.php

now i got a question.

would it be possible to build cybertron soundwaves head onto energon jetfires body?

the reason i want to use jetfire's body and soundwaves head is because i believe it would make for a rather suitable modern soundblaster figure but with him existing as soundwaves brother and with soundblaster and soundwave posessing the ability to combine into a single merged form.

what exactly would be a good name for thier merged form though?

2. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    I don't see why it wouldn't work. mattarmstrong put an RID Ultra Magnus head onto a Energon Overcast and it worked well. And Cybertron Soundwave's head is a lot smaller than Ultra Magnus' so I don't see why it can't be done.

I'm not too terribly good at names, so I'm not even gonna attempt giving one lol. Sorry.

3. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    I don't see why it wouldn't work. mattarmstrong put an RID Ultra Magnus head onto a Energon Overcast and it worked well. And Cybertron Soundwave's head is a lot smaller than Ultra Magnus' so I don't see why it can't be done.

I'm not too terribly good at names, so I'm not even gonna attempt giving one lol. Sorry.

4. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

I'm pretty sure you could find a way to attach C. Soundwave's head onto Energon Jetfire. If you add an extra hinge or pivot, it might fit better in it's spot in vehicle mode, but it's certainly not a hard head to swap.

As for combined mode...

Soundquake
    ?

Or if you want to go for a Brave Series ring, SoundFury?

zmog

5. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

I'm pretty sure you could find a way to attach C. Soundwave's head onto Energon Jetfire. If you add an extra hinge or pivot, it might fit better in it's spot in vehicle mode, but it's certainly not a hard head to swap.

As for combined mode...

Soundquake
    ?

Or if you want to go for a Brave Series ring, SoundFury?

zmog