i got a question about tfu powerglide

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dolza_Khyron, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i just got him in the mail the other day, and the electronics worked fine, but then when i transformed him, his electronics stopped working, i do not know if i broke it, or if the batteries are just dead. or what. but everything seems fine, just kind'a died on me, kind of like how armada prime's electronics kind'a just died on me one day lol...

but any how, it's not a really big deal to me, i just know if others have had this problem, and have found away to fix it? or do i just have dead batteries or what?

if it is just dead batteries, then it's not a big deal since i was probably going to just remove them anyways. but if it's broken... don't know, might send it back :( 

but i don't want to, since he's such an awesome toy! :( 

so yea, any ideas on what i did wrong? :( 

2. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    strange...just checking, u DO know where to press in robot mode, right? coz the button is the same, its just covered by the tail, and u need to press on the tail..im sure u knew that lol, but just to be certain...secondly, the only effect in robot mode is the gun...so i guess ur not missing much anyway, and just in case u though u should hear all 3 sounds, u wont

3. Necrophon

Necrophon Speaker of Death TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I had the same thing happen to me. I just opened the battery cover and re-seated the batteries and everything worked just fine. Odds are that the same will hold true for you. Good luck.

4. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i'll try that :) 

and yes i know where the button goes in robot mode lol the problem is none of the buttons work in any mode *btw i have not tried the battery thing necrophon suggested yet*

*edit:

i tried the battery thing, at first it didn't work, but it worked after i switched the batteries lol!