Customs: i got a ? and an idea

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by jtuarus, Aug 5, 2007.

1. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    ok what i want to know is in the 06 botcon set was there a black aracnea? sry if mispelled. cause if there wasnt i got a great idea for a bash for her pre-BW form. ill wait till i get an answer before i go on and tell you about cause i will need help. my hands wont be the steadiest but i can calm em down enough for the repaint. but its the bit of sculpting bashing ill need to do that worries me but again thats only if one wasnt made.

2. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Nope. No Black Arachnia in BotCon '06. Or any other BotCon that I can think of.

3. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Nope. No Black Arachnia in BotCon '06. Or any other BotCon that I can think of.

4. jtuarus

Ebay:
    ok then i was looking at the cybertron unicron and thought u know with a new head and paint this could make an awsome pre_BW BA dont ya think. the way the claws in th front can move you can turn them downwords and make em look like fangs. and his claw weapons/used to be planet rings make for good makeshift spider legs i was just looking into BA figures for color schemes. i thinki could do a pretty good repaint its just the head sculpt is what im more afraid of ne help in this area aould be much aprreciated(as in tips and a genral look for the head ). i dont want to scratch make but i think if i ditch the horns cover his face. should i sculpt lips like the show or a faceplate like the toy. plz could you guys weigh in on my idea is it yay nay or MEH!? Looking at this fig it just screams BA to me. fomr the lege to the helmet without the horns to the claw things lookin like spider legs and fangs.but thats my opinion

5. jtuarus

Ebay:
    ok then i was looking at the cybertron unicron and thought u know with a new head and paint this could make an awsome pre_BW BA dont ya think. the way the claws in th front can move you can turn them downwords and make em look like fangs. and his claw weapons/used to be planet rings make for good makeshift spider legs i was just looking into BA figures for color schemes. i thinki could do a pretty good repaint its just the head sculpt is what im more afraid of ne help in this area aould be much aprreciated(as in tips and a genral look for the head ). i dont want to scratch make but i think if i ditch the horns cover his face. should i sculpt lips like the show or a faceplate like the toy. plz could you guys weigh in on my idea is it yay nay or MEH!? Looking at this fig it just screams BA to me. fomr the lege to the helmet without the horns to the claw things lookin like spider legs and fangs.but thats my opinion

6. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Since BA didn't have a pre-earth form as she was a protoform ( much like Tigatron and Airrazor ) and shouldn't have a toy ( they shouldn't have either ). I like the idea, but always thought that toy would make a better Turantulas for the reason I just gave. He had a pre-earth form.

7. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Since BA didn't have a pre-earth form as she was a protoform ( much like Tigatron and Airrazor ) and shouldn't have a toy ( they shouldn't have either ). I like the idea, but always thought that toy would make a better Turantulas for the reason I just gave. He had a pre-earth form.

8. jtuarus

Ebay:
    ya been so long since I've seen it forgot about that ya tarantualus would be good and his transmetal had two huge wheels in the back too didnt they. so it could of been when they went to transmetal they regained some of there old pre-BW form. the theory doesn't work for all of em but some like ratsy but ya tranantulus would make a much more interesting repaint i was looking at pics of BA and she was about the came colors as unicron albeit gold and black instead of orangish and black.and now the sculpting of the head is that much harder/easier. and what was this years airrazor from tfcc wasn't that supposed to be a pre-bw form? I'm not sure i don't have it so I'm asking. i just really want to try my hand at bashing in a small manner first you know get you feet wet type of project nothing huge. repainting is easy enough just now i have too research a new color base make sure i have it. ty for info IG

9. jtuarus

Ebay:
    ya been so long since I've seen it forgot about that ya tarantualus would be good and his transmetal had two huge wheels in the back too didnt they. so it could of been when they went to transmetal they regained some of there old pre-BW form. the theory doesn't work for all of em but some like ratsy but ya tranantulus would make a much more interesting repaint i was looking at pics of BA and she was about the came colors as unicron albeit gold and black instead of orangish and black.and now the sculpting of the head is that much harder/easier. and what was this years airrazor from tfcc wasn't that supposed to be a pre-bw form? I'm not sure i don't have it so I'm asking. i just really want to try my hand at bashing in a small manner first you know get you feet wet type of project nothing huge. repainting is easy enough just now i have too research a new color base make sure i have it. ty for info IG