i-Gear PP01 Faith Leader Parts or Junker Wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Matt Booker, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Booker

Matt Booker Fantasy Adventure Author

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I just picked up a PP01 Faith Leader (Mini-MP Optimus Prime) for cheap because it has a broken hip joint.

[​IMG]

The casing on the left hip joint broke where the screw attaches, and the figure didn't come with the spring, the screw, or the back half of the leg's ratchet joint.

I'd prefer to just buy the parts, but I figure it's more likely that I'll get an offer to buy a junker. :) 

So if you've got a mini-MP Optimus Prime that's taken a dive from your shelf or had an unfortunate accident with a bored dog or otherwise, please PM me.

I've tried contacting i-Gear, but so far they haven't replied. And before I try to kitbash a fix, I thought I'd start a thread here. Thanks!

~Matt Booker

2. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well you can probably contact Igear and they'll replace it.
    Which leg broke for yours?
    I've got an ultra magnus that his left leg broke in a similar manner. Which means his right leg is intact (I can thus send those parts if you need).
    I see you say his left, which may be meaning his left leg.. But just checking if it's left when you look at him or his left hand leg. :) 

I think they're the same color as the regular pp-01 but if not.. Well then you could always just hit it with a little paint to make it match a bit better.
    lmk.

3. Matt Booker

Matt Booker Fantasy Adventure Author

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    It's his left.

One shall stand.

One shall... hop?

[​IMG]

I've both used the contact form on the igear store and emailed them at the address they have on their regular website, but haven't heard from them in the past week or so.

I don't care about the color, or that the screw would be facing the front, as most of the time it'll be covered up by his pelvic flaps.

PM sent! :D 

~Matt Booker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.