Minor/Repaint: I gave HA Bumblebee another hand

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by bellpeppers, Sep 12, 2012.

1. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    I have the Human Alliance Bumblebee and it isn't too bad... but 1 thing that bugs me is that he only has 1 hand.
    Yesterday I was fortunate enough to find a deep discounted BB in a discount store so I nabbed him: BB was getting 2 hands!

I started this last night... progress went alright until I completely screwed up the thumb. I thought it was attached 1 way, turned out to be attached another way and I broke it. It is glued in place and can still rotate, but is a completely unprofessional oakey looking repair.

I finished tonight. Yeah, the oakey thumb... the fingers are backward/upside down/reversed/whatever. The asymetry on the forearms can be remedied with some paint.

I am... content... with the results. At first glance he has 2 hands, and that is what I achieved. But it is very unprofessional.

So for S's and G's I decide to tf it... and wouldn't you know it? The mods interfere with a completed transformation.

I am content at the moment... but I reserve the right to return to this 1 day... I have a feeling a LOT more will be done.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. DeXaPiTaToR

DeXaPiTaToR Well-Known Member

cool

3. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

Looks way better!

4. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    I appreciate the comments.
    I started looking at swapping the wrist from the 'arm' arm to the 'gun' arm. Then it should TF again.

5. Gatchaman

Gatchaman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is a great mod to do for HA Bee, it improves him a lot. It's fairly simple to convert the left hand to a right hand.
    if you have a razor saw, or something similar, you can cut the webbing between the fingers to the middle knuckles and then very carefully cut the 1st and 3rd fingers off AFTER the knuckle and then swap them. Then cut the thumb tip off at the knuckle and flip it upside down and add a little putty/sculpt etc to it and reattach it so it is oriented in the correct position and you get this. I know exactly what you mean when you say you have a feeling a lot more will be done. I started with this same mod a couple of years ago and now look at my signature, I can't stop modding it, lol!

[​IMG]

here are some wips.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files: