I found a G1 Jetfire tonight.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by -Barricade-, Mar 23, 2008.

1. -Barricade-

-Barricade- Forza Ferrari!

News Credits:
    I found a G1Jetfire tonight at a friend of a friends garage sale and was thinking about selling it since I have one. What should I ask for (ballpark) if I try to sell him?

I just was not sure how much to ask for it.
    It has most of its parts, but is missing the rear leg armor and in leg clips. Other then that he has his gun clip, gun, arm pieces, rockets and the back piece the rockets attach to. Oh he does have the side leg armor(outer). The only break I see is the rocket pack part that clips onto his back. The upper left clip on that pack is busted off but it still stays on the figure fine.

The figure its self is very white. He has the same issue the on I have does and thats the inner part of his arms has a very slight yellowing, and the back piece (where the rear wings are) has some very slight yellowing. There is some obvious play wear on the wings from transforming. the landing gear works like new, and the joints all snap into place like new.
    There is also a small paint chip on the nose of the plane. The figure is nice and tight and his shoulder pieces are in like new condition, and are not weak or stressed.

Here are a few pics, I put a blue circle around the trouble area's I mentioned.
    Sorry I forgot to take pics of the side armor for the legs, but they are like new.

click pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. unicronhq

unicronhq Banned

News Credits:
    on ebay they can go from $40 to $150 ish...i would probably go for $50 to $90 in the condition it is in,

3. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd guess $40 -$60, you might want to sell the gun and gun clip seperately as that will probably get more interest.

4. -Barricade-

News Credits:
    How much do they go for?

5. Prisoner1138

Prisoner1138 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Last I saw the clip was as high as 25(I got mine for like 10 at the time). It's a really uncommon and easily lost piece that someone else may be willing to pay a decent amount of cash for to complete their otherwise perfect jetfire.

6. -Barricade-

News Credits:
    For the clip wow, well thanks for the info everyone :) 

7. hoots

hoots Well-Known Member

If you want the most cash, put it on ebay. If you are selling a incomplete figure to your boy i would sell it @ no more than 50 bucks.

Kind of like selling on the Junkion exchange. 9 times out of 10 you will get more on ebay.