I find Rescue Bots pointless.*Stupid ass rant thread*

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dinodigger97, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Ah yes, forgot the Ernie Hudson factor.

That does tie things up a bit.

2. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Ah, but Rescue Bots has LeVar Burton aka Geordi La Forge from Star Trek: TNG. So, if you're more of a Trekkie then you are a Ghostbusters fan, you might lean more towards Rescue Bots then you would Prime.

3. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    I love how people still say they hate Rescue Bots XD

Here's something you may not know...

It's not for your demographic :rolleyes: 

The show is harmless enough, and it's definitely not the WORST thing to come from the TF name. I just accept it's there, and watch a few episodes from time to time with my niece, and she likes it just fine.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to see a man about a cross-eyed lion.

4. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Dinodigger, this is the hardest you've made me head desk. At this rate my skull is broken from your antics.

5. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Banned

News Credits:
    First off. It's toonboom not flash, secondly, this show is almost as fun Aninated. And it's a breath if fresh air, prime is so damn boring and "Angry" while Rescue bots is about a group of loveable scamps with no "traumatic" backstories.

6. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Dinodigger.......I used to think you were cool..... :p 
    This x 1.3billion

[​IMG]

Shhhhh! Don't give them any ideas

7. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Blades is plenty traumatised when he has to fly to high or in bad weather.

8. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    And in other news, the plot development in Jake And The Neverland Pirates is below par, the CGI in Handy Manny is atrocious, and Special Agent OSO encourages bad parenting.

Sheesh!

9. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    my nephews actually prefer prime cause they like seeing the fighting but my nieces and nephews think Rescue Bots is cute. Its pretty cool to have 2 tf shows going at the same time an also pretty cool that the hub airs 3 tf shows. Rescue Bots , Prime , and G1 pretty much balance eachother out. while Prime is all serious and violent, Rescue Bots is fun and colorful while G1 is kinda fun and serious sometimes

10. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    I think it's great that you know how stupid this thread is, OP. Because it is.

11. Scorpion

Scorpion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1) Rescue Bots isn't for adults, but it's not nearly as stupid as most kids shows. What kids shows do you know of where the leader of the good guys is kind of a dick??!?
    2) It's little kid crack. See...it works like this. Little kids watch Rescue Bots. Kids love Rescue Bots. Kids get older and like Transformers for 'older' kids. Transformers makes more money with 'new' fans. Transformers gets to continue being made because it's profitable.
    Result: You aren't 80 years old and the only Transformers fan left with nothing to buy because all of the other fans are dead and they never tried to bring in new fans.

12. 2ndSndWve

2ndSndWve Hen... Shin!

News Credits:
    can't argue there. Global response squad > family of heroes

13. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    I like Rescue Bots, The characters are good, Cody is the best Human since Sari (and that cheating).
    The only Bot on the show I don't like is Bolder because he is just a tweaked Animated Bulkhead, but that could easily change.

The plot is aimed at a younger audience, and there parents to watch together just like MLPFIM and most shows on The HUB. This is the type of show where the Plot isn't about something, but how does the situation affect the characters and there interaction with the situation on others.

But the best part about the show is they are one team, not the team with Optimus in command. Animated was the only show prier to RB to not focus on the supreme leader of the Autobots (still Optimus, but not the Prime), this makes the world seem bigger. TFPrime comes off as if there are 6 Autobots left in the whole series, even if they had a unlimited budget. In TFPrime the Supreme Commander of The Autobots is alone with 5-6 Autobots, without a Army, without refugees, low on Energon. TFPrime Optimus feels like he was thrown out and exiled from the Autobots after the fall of Cybertron while the Autobots continued on without him.

14. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey Well-Known Member

Rescue Bots is wonderfully voiced. Rescue Bots can be genuinely funny. Rescue Bots has likeable and believable characters. Rescue Bots has good interaction between all its characters. Rescue Bots knows its audience, knows its a cartoon, throws logic out the window, and focuses on delivering fun adventures and silly antics while teaching kids about stuff every kid show teaches.

Rescue Bots is great.

15. ken8kuhletz08

ken8kuhletz08 JKC

News Credits:
    Is it weird if my childhood show was Invader Zim?

I have to disagree with you, especially with Cody being an annoying sidekick. I'm guessing you only watched an episode of the show. If you will watch all aired episodes, you will find him very interesting and helpful.

I also know that you only created this thread to start out YOUR OWN POINTLESS DISCUSSION to promote hate and arguments among the people who love the show, or their kids in this matter.

Was that too much? :) 

16. starman72

starman72 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    rescue bots is fun and light-hearted, and even a little g1-ish. my 5 year old son loves all 3 shows on the hub.

AND rescue bots has the voice of Lacey Chabert.

'nuff said.

17. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    My bro.

Also, Bananas in Pyjamas ROCKED.

You heard Fowler. A true patriot loves RB. :p  (Kidding, you're more than entitled to your opinion).

"I used to be cool like you ... then I took my rant to the forums."

I'm sorry. I had to.

18. Raptarrin

Raptarrin Proud Decepticon

My two year old loves Rescue Bots, and is learning to say phrases like "What does bonding entail?" Personally I defer to his judgment over that of a crotchety sounding adult like yourself.

19. exoduselita

exoduselita CHRIS HUMPHRIES!!!!

I agree a 100.1000000637373828283%

20. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

Yeah I don't like the show, but that's because it's aimed at kids and not me. I don't really pay attention to it enough to care.