i finally completed my dcau dvd set and then some

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by GENOZAUR, Jul 13, 2009.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

it took the better part of 5 years or so but i finally did it people

in large part though i got a couple freindsover on ioffer.com to thank for helping me get my hands on a complete dvd set of episodes to static shock/hybridchyld,
    gotham girls/samhaine13,legion of super heroes season 2/spawn1980, and the zeta project season 1 ep13 and all of season 2/iconic/

and for anyone who wants to raise a stink on the matter of unnoficial dvd sets

yeah i know those shows i listed and bought aren't yet released to own on dvd in the official sense yet but i will purchase them anyway over the years as and when/if they get released officially in the years to come

me i just got sick and tired of waiting for dc and warner bros to release those shows to own on dvd in the present day but i will replace them with the official sets as/when /if they get released over time

thats all i am trying to say on that last part there people

2. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Congratulations. It's a great shared animated universe and well worth getting the whole thing, regardless of officiality. While I'm not a huge fan of Static Shock, I really hope it gets an official DVD release to complete the universe in an "official" manner (along with finishing Zeta Project).

However, I thought LoSH was like Teen Titans and not part of the DCAU continuity proper.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i know losh is not a part of the dcau officially.

however A Version of the LOSH did appear in a episode of STAS and a episode of JLU season 3 as well

way i see it the wb losh could be seen as being a part of the dcau multiverse just as one could also see teen titans in that same light

4. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

I lent my ex bother-in-law my JL, JLU and Batman Beyond sets. And he lost the Batman Beyond sets! I can't ask for money cause the guy has no job, but still pisses me off that I lost those!

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

ambush and scantron are the ones talking about the dcau continuity

i'm just here to gloat about the fact that as of today i have finally completed my dcau dvd set

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

for me those 11 shows /1 web series/and 6 movies which form my dcau dvd collection happen to be the so called holy grail of my dvd collection

7. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I got the Batman sets, Superman sets, JL/JLU sets, Batman Beyond sets, and JL: New frontiers. I'm waiting for the Green Lantern movie..

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I have the complete Batman TAS box set, and I may go for the BB seasons sometime, but right now I'm thinking of picking up Batman Mask of the Phantasm and BB: Return of the Joker.

Maybe, MAYBE, I'll think about Superman S2, since it has World's Finest in it. But I'm a Batman fan, not so much Supes.

9. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

What is the Zeta Project? I've never heard of it.

10. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    a spin off of Batman Beyond...

Zeta is a sentient robot on the run. Batman helps him. Zeta project is a series that it spun off as... think of it as The Fugitive with a robot..

11. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

OOOhh yeah. I remember that episode of Batman Beyond. I think I might have even watched some of the Zeta project but I didn't make the connection.