I feel like such an ass..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TFPrime, May 12, 2011.

1. TFPrime

TFPrime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was in bed the other night and I must not have been in an overly deep sleep as I can remember dreaming--and more so, remember the actual dream part--which I haven't been able to do in years..

I was wrestling with some guy, I had a shot gun, and the gun was towards his head and he told me to go ahead and take my shot--So I tried..and he capped the barrel with his thumb and as I pulled the trigger, the shot couldn't come out--and he explained that because his thumb was in there, it didn't have the air/power to shoot etc..( I know, hey--it's a dream..) And I notice like gas fumes are leaking from the barrel and he some how ignites the fumes and my shotgun is now like a blow torch and he's pressing it back into my face...And before he can burn me I start kicking at him REALLY hard..repeatedly..

And that's when I heard and felt my poor cat sleeping at the end of my bed go flying :/ awww. Poor kitty. I feel like such an ass. She's still giving me the evil eye over that one. And now she's jumpy. I must've really kicked her something hard.

I've had problems like this before with sleep, I've hit people in my bed, I've even slept walk etc which as even worse story but that was years ago..

Anyone here have situations like with with your bed fellows?

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Go to a garden store and get your cat a fresh catnip plant. Then you'll both feel better.

3. Ecchokat

Ecchokat Ponyologiest for Hire!

Ebay:
    I was spending the night with my grandmother and my little sister was staying there too. This was when I was about 11. Her old cat came and got on the bed to sleep and I thought it was my little sister I kicked the poor cat and she flew off the bed and landed in a box with towls in it. I heard her yowl and run off. I felt really bad and she would not sleep or play with me for month afterwards.

4. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

After all the shit I put up with from my cats, they deserve a good kicking every now and then.

I swear, if they piss on my wall one more time...

5. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Sometimes cats just deserve a good kicking.

6. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
  7. stilettoheels

stilettoheels Banned

oooooooooooo POOR KITTY!!!

8. autobotblaster

autobotblaster Y U NO!?!?!

^sig quoted like a boss

9. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    My cat was running next to me while I was riding my bike and I had to go left to miss a stump and he went right for some reason... ran right over him. He was fine. I think you just startled her. Sometimes a scare is worse than an "injury".

10. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    I have to say I laughed as I got to the part about your cat flying. As for the sleep thing, my wife is a nurse practitioner specializing in neurology and sees several patients with various sleep disorders daily. If she heard/read your story, she would grill you incessantly about various sleep related habits to see if there's a case for sleep apnea. It's pretty interesting stuff and apparently far more common than people realize.

11. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This happened about a year ago to me.

My wife and I were sleeping and all of a sudden she hauls off and punches me as hard as she can in the middle of the night, digs her wedding ring right into my back. Needless to say, it woke me up and I asked her what the hell she hit me for. Her, still asleep, said I wasn't hitting you, I was hitting my brother because he was being a jerk. I said no, you hit me. She rolls back over and goes back to sleep. The next morning I ask her again why she hit me, and she starts laughing, saying she knew she punched her brother in her sleep, but didn't realize she did it to me.

It's hilarious now, but man, that caught me so off guard that night.

12. Matrixbeast

Matrixbeast Here comes a thought

Ebay:
    That's after a knife fight though.
    And if you pull a knife on your cat, you for damn sure better be ready to kill it.

I remember when my cat (Back when I had one), got into my room and curled around my neck while I was sleeping (She normally sleeps in the living room). Anyway, she scared me shitless and I threw her clear across the room because I didn't know what was going on...
    It was also before we de-clawed her, so I ended up with some nice long cuts on my neck as well (They were only flesh wounds though).

13. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    I was joking yo.

14. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

We're all fools to them. Cats own us, we only exist to serve them tuna or whatever.

15. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    My cat weighs 20 pounds, mostly fat. If I kicked him my foot would go in about four inches and just stop.

And he'd look at me and just give me the look that says, "Oh, PLEASE."