I feel like an idiot right now because... Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rattrap007, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Malikon

Malikon Well-Known Member

I wouldn't feel stupid about that, I've actually heard that happened to alot of people. Kind of a really stupid design for a toy.

Lets make missile springs weaker and chop off Primes signature smokestacks, .... but then we'll design a toy that actually spins to point directly at your face while it fires a missile at your eye.

WTF??

Me personally I don't do stupid shit, so I can't comment. Stupid shit just seems to happen, lol. But I'm blameless. :drunk 

Ok last week I was walking down a dark hallway and walked right into an open door, split my forehead in 2 places. That was fun. And yeah I felt stupid because I didn't think people actually did that.

What else?

Ever open the freezer, then open the refrigerator, lean down to look into the fridge, then stand up and bash the back of your head into the bottom of the freezer door?

Or hitting your head on the hood/fan part above your stove when you're cooking?

Now that I think of it, I seem to hit my head pretty often.

2. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

my school locker lock which was used for 9 months...i was able to remember the combination number after a 2 week vacation...then weeks later, after a two day weekend, i couldn't remember the number no more...i eventually figured it out...but then i forgot it again that same day...so i had to get the lock cut...

i still cant remember the number...

3. Mastergeorge

Mastergeorge I should burn my wallet.

News Credits:
    Putting metal in a microwave

4. Darkspeed

Darkspeed Avatar Freak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The other morning, I ended up putting coffee granuals in my cereal bowl (Full of cereal and milk, of course!) instead of the cup across the table from it.

5. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

What´s wrong with that? Cafeine goodness in all it´s glory:D 

6. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Oh how could i forget this one!
    I was once dropped my cellphone and my car keys into the toilette as I was taking a piss. I was wearing a hoodie at the time and the damn phone and keys were in it. Somehow they slipped out and went into the bowl... totally ruined the night.

7. soundwave86

soundwave86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ewwwwwwww now that sucks.

8. newguy

newguy i

Looking for a transformer that was still in my hand.

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Hmm... moments where I feel like a total idiot, huh? Let's see...

-- Spending too much $$$ on stuff I really didn't need, and should have held onto it just so that I can make sure I have enough to pay tuition for college and have enough left off in case I end up taking my Jeep into the shop.

-- Thinking back when I started in college, why didn't I think of going into web design sooner instead of now, and that I should have completed all of my basics within the first year instead of taking all the English courses that were available just so I could jumpstart my writing career... which has yet to take off, 'cause I'm wasting time trying to figure out how to rewrite this one story I really want to get published.

10. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

Rigth now?

because I t met a cute girl, and because I have an exam worth 40 percent, I didnt really talk to her.

goddamn it.

stupid data warehouse.
    (on the plus side we do take same busses)

11. Darkspeed

Darkspeed Avatar Freak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Fair point. A better example for me... Once, in a very tired and distracted state, I ended up pouring washing up liquid onto my fried breakfast instead of ketchup! Ended up blaming it on a friend too! :p