I Dream of Jeannie...err... Transformers!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by n_tel_ekt, Nov 3, 2008.

1. n_tel_ekt

n_tel_ekt Wreaker

You know you got it bad when ya dream of 'em!!! lol.

Last night I had a funny dream... I dreamt I was at a Gala type event at a big fancy hotel and all my family was there, parents, wife, kids, bro, all of em. So while this presentation is going on... I end up walking around to this gift shop. So I look and realize, Oh Snap! They have Henkei's here (and all the molds I dont have like Prime and BB and Megs)!

Now, I guess I had to be at least a little lucid cuz I remember thinking DAMN, my wife wont let me get these cuz she JUST let me get City Commander (IRL)...

So as Im having a joygasm I reach into this box at the top shelf, and pull something out... A Freakin G1 brand new Blurr. (I dont know why I pulled this out, Ive never had one, never wanted one but it was pretty cool as I played with it... It was REALLY articulated! lol)

So all of a sudden I start stuffing them in my pans, box and all!!! Then I call all my fam to leave... So we're outside waiting on the car to pull up and theres this security dude standing there (cuz we're at the entrance) and I start getting antsy cuz the TF's are starting to slide down my pant leg!

So it ends with me pretty much in a comedy act tryin to act normal and whistle dixie while a freakin voyager class OP slides down my leg and a dude with "Resect-mah-authoritah" shades on standin next to me!!! :lol 

I guess that dream came from the fact that yesterday I checked on my City Commander order status and although my card was charged, it has not gone thru yet (2nd attempt at purchasing :banghead: ... and the fact that my dumbass lost about $400 cash:) banghead:) , though I found it about an hour later. :dunce 

2. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    Yep, I've done it. I used to dream every night of this one figure, and I would dream of imaginary department stores where I would find it on the shelf on sale... another dream took me to India somewhere where I found it in a gift shop. Eventually, I got the figure, and those dreams stopped.

3. repair_bay

repair_bay Scramble Power!

Ebay:
    When I first started collecting, I used to have dreams I would find old figures in my basement. The next morning, I would go down there, look in that spot, and it'd be there! Thats how I found my G2 Grimlock, G1 Motormaster, and my original Shackwave =D

4. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I still have the occasional dream of wandering into a WM or a toy store from youth and discovering an entire aisle of nothing but G1 and GI Joe. Then I wake up and miss the 80s.

5. Sideways

Sideways Banned

i had a recurring dream..

I was being intimate with an ex. I looked to my left and saw Movie-verse Megatron giving me a thumbs up.

6. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

The only dream I have about TFs, is where I am at TRU, find a bunch of MSIB G1 toys, at retail price. The problem is when I bring my cart to the checkout, they are all gone.

7. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I've had a lot of Transformers dreams in the past... had a few recently, but I can't seem to remember them. There used to be a thread discussing nothing but all TF-related dreams, in which I seem to be the only one willing to share my dreams with others.

8. cambaprecoz

cambaprecoz Well-Known Member

I dreamed that I was helping prime save the world.
    So I had the Alls-spark in my hands, yeah, movie dream, and I'm running from the Decepticons, I trip and let it go.
    Megatron gets it, laughs, does a little dance (fruity dance, I may add.) and flies away.
    Prime comes to me swearing at my name and cursing and overall being a real dick about it.
    He bits me farewell with the finger and leaves me.
    I woke up and said WTF.

9. SuperMegs

SuperMegs Active Member

I've had a pretty fair number Transformers related dreams in the past, none of which I can recall minus the most recent. Most involved toy splurging or finding weird things with friends that normally don't exist within the normal merchandise. At least not in the US where I am, I guess. (Very Japanese looking toys, chibi things, official plush dolls, ect.)

I still remember a weird one from a year or so back a very disgruntled BW Megatron was attempting to chase me through a shopping mall and eat me whole...it should have been pretty funny but at the time I remember it being kinda disturbing. Having a purple t-rex trying to chomp down on you while you attempt to flee up the down escalator sounds like hilarious fun but really wasn't because he was trying to kill me and stuff... LOL

I've had a lot of recent Animated dreams due to watching the episodes over a lot.

One awesome one was a TF Animated fighting/rpg-ish game had come out for PS3 and it let you play as all characters, Autobots and Decepticons. All I remember is playing and running around as Megs, kicking stuff and slashing open boxes of I assumed power up things with the sword. Then I tried to transform and fly but somehow failed because I didn't have enough whatever power up crap they wanted you to have?! It was weird. Woke up and felt sad. At least they got a real DS game, but I can't play it yet. :( 

10. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I had the dream of having Animated Blitzwing before I got him. I thought he would be the most awesome toy. Boy, was I wrong when I bought him.

11. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Ya did run through the escalators than rather stay still while it went down?

12. Lock Cade

Funny you should mention that... I too had such a dream about the 07 movie. It happens as so:

Instead of Sam, it was me with the Allspark, running through the streets of Mission City and being chased through the building with statues... by Megatron. I get to the roof, I'm trapped. Megatron asks me to give him the Allspark and I will live to be his pet. I simply shouted, "NEVER!" and he says, "Oh, so unwise" and strikes out at me. I fall, Optimus Prime catches me, we get back to the ground, and next thing I know, I'm looking around and asking for somebody who turned out to be my Jeep as a Transformer.

I also had another dream where it was just me and Optimus Prime, when we were ambushed by Megatron. Somehow I ended up hiding in a barn, in the hay loft, which turned out to be a bad mistake, 'cause both Prime and Megs crashes through the walls of the barn, and I somehow ended up being buried by all the bales of hay. But I manage to stay alive long enough for Optimus to dig me out.

I know, crazy... right? Right...

13. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I actually have sleep apnea, so I don't get much rem sleep. Meaning I don't dream. However, the last couple of nights I did have dreams. One about finding Universe Ratchet and Cliffjumper ( though he was colored like Animated Bumblebee, the repaint ) at a Wal-Mart I've never seen before in real life. The other about making my own toys.

14. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    He said he was running UP the DOWN escalator. Sounds counter productive to me. Probably an expression of the frustration he feels in life about trying so hard, but not moving ahead as fast as he should be.

15. SuperMegs

SuperMegs Active Member

She, actually. And I dunno about that dream interpretation...sometimes in my dreams doing weird stuff is just...doing weird stuff!

Also it was more done in panic because I was sorta cut off from escaping any other way and I was in danger of being almost killed. (Dream killed, but of course, it's still scary.) It wasn't about the escalator so much either, because in my dreams, running up a down escalator isn't all that much of a big task due to the fact that I can seemingly invoke crazy Jackie Chan-esque moves sometimes. I remember actually going up the side somehow and getting to a big walkway were Megs couldn't get me anymore. But he kept opening his jaws and jumping at me...

16. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    Oops, sorry. Didn't realize you were female. :p  No "gender" listing under the avatars. As for the interpretation, it was somewhat tongue in cheek. And yeah, I can run up the down escalator too. It's not as hard as one would think. It just takes more steps than if they were stairs.

Ever notice that escalators don't break down, they just temporarily become stairs?

17. Lock Cade

Don't worry, a lot of people confused me for a guy too. I don't blame them, 'cause half the time I sound like a guy... that's why under my username I put "One Crazed Fem-fan" to try and clear things up a little in that department.

And... I've had dreams where I did a lot of weird stuff, too. I have no control over it... but some of these weird dreams were kinda cool, in a way.

18. SuperMegs

SuperMegs Active Member

No problem. :) 

True.

You would never see an "Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order" sign, just "Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience." ~Mitch Hedberg

It happens. I'm glad to see more fem fans around. :) 

And yeah, dreams can be pretty awesome when they get good. I've had a lot of 'epic' dreams that were really fun and some were even kinda inspiring.

19. misternoodle

misternoodle Banned

i dream of jeannie + transformers = bad combo

20. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits: