I dont wanna break Break...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AutoCon2076, Mar 25, 2008.

1. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

As the title says, I don't want to break Break. Incase you might not know or emember who he is, Break is the penguin from Beast Wars Neo. I managed to pick up one from the board meet this past weekend for my sister. She isn't a big transfan but she loves penguins; my problem is that I cant get him to snap together in penguin mode.

Does anyone have an instruction sheet they could scan up for me? Or maybe direct me on how to properly align his legs so his back and front line up? Any help would be much appreciated. Oh, and I know it isnt his missile keeping it open cuz I didnt get one with him. Oh well, still a neat lil toy. Thanks for reading.

~Z

2. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    I need break. Badly. Not cos I like beast wars, but because the concept of a TF that turns into a penguin is awesome.

3. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  4. AutoCon2076

B-E-A-Utiful. Those yoga pics *nailed* it man, thanks! It wasn't but an additional three seconds of leg placement before he snapped together. Awesome! Thanks again!

~Z

5. SydneyY

News Credits:
    I know. I didn't get to close his penguin belly properly until I read the instruction for the gallery shoot :D  Hope your sister will like Break.

6. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    Thanks so much for the clear photos Sydney and AutoCon2076 for starting this thread !:D 

So strange that I have so much trouble transforming Break into alt mode, when I had no problems with the Universe Nemesis Prime/Big Convoy mold.

7. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I hear you. The little ones like Break, Bazooka and Dead End gave me much more of a challenge than Big Convoy.

8. SydneyY

News Credits:
    Glad the pics helped! I am getting better with Big Convoy mould, but still need instruction.
    [plug]Please take a look at other BWN toy gallery :) [/plug]

Deadend made me cry.
    They sometimes remind me of Japanese 48 positions....

9. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Dead End isn't that bad... He's just fiddly (and his shell wasn't so kind on his hips/shoulders after a couple years, but that can be fixed)

Bazooka, though, is a pain. Can't get it to line up correctly for the life of me. Thankfully his dino mode sucks and he just stays in bot mode.

Big Convoy was fun the first five times, now I don't even bother. Half an hour into it with nothing productive done isn't worth it, IMO. Same with Darth Vader/Death Star.

I'd like to find a Break sometime, but I don't see it happening without a second DE coming my way. Break, Mach Kick, and Longrack seem to elude me for whatever reason. Time to get on the hunt again.

10. SydneyY

News Credits:
    I've got an extra Mach Kick MISB if you want, though considering the shipping it won't be a good deal for you...

11. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

what, are you trying to kill them with difficult molds? I think that one's GOT to be the hardest.

but good job pushing the Neo love on others :thumb 

12. SydneyY

News Credits:
    Actually I've never had a problem with Mach Kick. I could TF him and back without the instruction in no time on my first try.

Anyway, I'd do anything to spread the love which is BW Neo :D  Well, except for scoring another penguin for a board member, I've just sent off a fourth one...Wish I could help more people, though.

13. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Wish I'd tracked down Break when I had the chance. Dead End is lonely without his sparring partner. :(  Even the VS set would be nice. Bazooka's not showing up as often these days either, but I'm in no rush for him, and that bum got a Hasbro recolor. Poor Dead End's never been seen since.

14. SydneyY

News Credits:
    Yeah Break's getting expensive. I saw a Korean vs set on ebay recently, though, can't remember how much it was.

15. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

then I'm glad I got mine when I did! thanks again man :thumb 

16. SydneyY

News Credits:
    Nope, I still wish it had been cheaper for you. Being in Australia sucks when it comes to buying/selling TFs :( 

17. AutoCon2076

Good luck to ya. I managed to find break at the Philly meet-up for $20 (sans missile). This lil fella is *rare* man, idk why - maybe he has more chick-magnetism than Bumblebee. Ive seen the 2-pack versions on eBay, not to mention the bootleg I saw sell for $35. Yet Machkick and Longrack were only $15 each there. I could care less for a giraffe with its tongue sticking out, but I dunno why I didnt notice the real-hair mane on Mach before he sold.

Oh well; a dollar saved is a dollar spent elsewhere.

~Z

18. Hatch_1

Hatch_1 Well-Known Member

19. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Were those Hector's? I've been seriously considering getting his Longrack, but I don't really know... Animated is taking more cash than I'd like it to at this point...

20. SydneyY

News Credits:
    Yeah :lol 
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers...s+Neo/Break+-+Beast+Wars+Neo/Break16.JPG.html

Really, I had to TF my BWN toys into their "third mode" for the photoshoot, and most of them are painful to look at, let alone to take pics. Like Mach Kick's "protect mode" :lol