I don't know about you.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Zigzion, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Zigzion

Zigzion Insanibot

I don't want to see Hotrod in the next movie, I really don't want my childhood hero (Optimus Prime) to be killed because of him again... I just can't handle that sort of pain a second time.

2. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If they chose to bring Hot Rod to the movie, it doesn't mean they'd have to kill Optimus, there's obviously no rule that they're sticking to every event from the old cartoon exactly.

Something as major as an Optimus death probably wouldn't be brought about until a third movie anyway, or so I assume

3. Zigzion

Zigzion Insanibot

I hope so I just remember watching the movie and seeing the scene where Optimus dies. After that happened I hated Hotrod ever since.

4. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    In an ideal world, the 2nd transformers live action movie will be an exact remake of the animated film, right down to dialogue and locations.

[/sarcasm]

5. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Well look at the bright side. If Micheal Bay directs the next movie, and Optimus does die. Just be reassured that his death will be just as pointless, quick, and shallow much like Jazz's so you won't even care. YAAAy Let's pick on the smallest and weakest guy, just because we can.

6. enduser0001

enduser0001 Autobuddy

Hot rod will pick the shortest straw to stay on Unicron to make sure he blows up real good but at the last minute Prime steps up and keeps Hotrod (Voiced by Ben Affleck) from doing that. The movie ends with Affleck Hot Rod in a warm embrace with Arcee played by Liv Tyler whilst being serenaded by Steven Tyler of Aerosmith and looking like one big Hallmark commercial.

7. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

I've nothing against HOT ROD per say, but with such a long list of desirable candidates for the next Movie, he's some way down the list for me.
    I don't think he should be knocking the likes of WHEELJACK or HOUND out of the running.

8. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Hotrod would be cool for the next 3 movie phase,that is if they did three movies now and 3 more down down the road. Like SW without the 20 year split

Agree with RS, too many good choices from 84-85 to jump into the 86 characters so soon.