I dont get it........

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by megatronski, Jun 9, 2010.

1. megatronski

megatronski PURGE THE HERETIC

News Credits:
    If Beast wars takes place in the future, Why are they on prehistoric earth? Why are the Autobots still asleep in the ark? Im confused........

2. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Time travel. The Maximals and Predacons are all from the future but, in the first episode, they go back in time and end up on prehistoric Earth.

3. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

News Credits:
    Time travel. Transwarp can move Transformers through time and space.

4. megatronski

News Credits:
    Thanks.

5. Backpack

Backpack Scattershot who?

I'm not saying this to be dickish, but.....

How could you not get that?

6. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Maybe he/she didnt see the first episodes.

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Yeah, Transwarp ships can go through space and time. That's how other future characters show up.

8. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Sounds like someone didn't watch the whole show, OP....

9. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    If you soldier through the rest of the series all will make sense in the end, young grasshopper.

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    What a shame, too. They're missing out.

11. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

12. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Seriously,you linked him to the normal Wikipedia instead of linking him to the TFWiki.

13. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    I still don't get how people from the future who go to the past have an encounter with a dead starscream whom shouldn't exist as its too far past and he hasn't died yet and they are all from too far into the future where he ceased to exist.

It makes no sense. :lol 

14. Darkwing48

Darkwing48 Heroic Decepticon

He traveled through the same means. In time. Starscream has the nearly indestructible spark. He lost his body and was floating probably through the Maximal/Predacon era, hoping on the transwarp line, and ended up as... you know.

15. megatronski

News Credits:
    Now i get it . I should really research more before i ask questions like this. :D 

16. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Well in the very episode Dinobot was like "This isn't Earth" to Megatron holding the Voyager probe golden disc. Nonetheless it has more energy resources than you expect of Earth. Mainly Energon crystals. Starscream comes and we learn Maximals and Predacons are descendants of the Autobots and Decepticons. It is 300 years after the Great War.

Come season 2 we learn this is Earth without the artificial moon. Then the proto-humans are found and the stakes go higher. No humans means no Autobot victory over the Decepticons. When Ravage comes we learn the original Megatron left a message on the Voyager disc just in case the Decepticons were defeated. Beast Wars Megatron was reluctant at first to fulfill his namesakes wish as messing with time can have unforeseen consequences like getting wiped out of existence. Mainly killing Optimus Prime while he was in stasis.

When Depthcharge tracks down the Axalon we learn Earth is set off limits by the Maximal government. Why we are not sure.

Interestingly though Beast Wars II plays it straight in the future,Gaia a random planet is actually Earth in the future, but there are no longer humans on it. Considering the environment recovered I guess humanity pulled a Gundam spacenoid and left for other parts to colonize. How Unicron's bad mojo comes into this I'm not sure.

17. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

As stated, the Axalon and the Darksyde (the respective Maximal and Predacon ships) traveled through time somehow and ended up on prehistoric Earth.

Yet, at the time they arrived on Earth, the original Autobots and Decepticons had already crash landed on Earth and been knocked into stasis, their ships either totally trashed (Nemesis) or burried under a forming mountain (Ark).

18. Skyquake87

Skyquake87 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    You'll have to excuse me, I'm not sure if you querying certain plot points or making sense of them (sorry).

But yes, the presence of a high Energon content on Earth doesn't fit with what we know of Earth. The initial presence of two moons further convinces Dinobot that are not on the right planet. Its later revealed that the planet was seeded with Energon by the Vok (or at least implied - it is their 'experiment' after all).

The Maximal High Council no doubt quarantined this area of space after the return of their probe revealed nothing, yet suddenly their Predacon 'allies' are up to something - they probably got wind of the Tripredacus Council's attempt to block the transwarp wave (and maybe even that they sent Ravage off to investigate) - possibly following investigation of the destruction of one of the Pred's Cybertronian satelite. They no doubt deduced that given the point of origin of the wave it was best not to send anyone else into that sector of space for fear of upsetting the timeline.

All conjecture, of course...

Can't speak of Beast Wars II/ Neo as I'ver not seen them.

19. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    While that may be the case, it gave others a chance to be nice (or not nice) to you, and after looking at the thread, I'm pretty proud to say that most in this thread were very gracious to ya :) 

Also, I'd like to commend you for actually reading your own thread. All too often, I see a thread that operates like this:

"I see thread!"
    "I read title!"
    "I post!"
    "I negate any conversation that actually took place in this thread, but I get to post my own comment! Yay!"

:thumb 

20. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

My take in this is that the Maximal government and the Predacon Alliance as per their treaty Pax Cybertronia decided to leave Earth alone and keep them out of their politics.

It was implied the Great War ended in favor of the Autobot due to the humans assistance.

But it is a new generation in charge not their Autobot predecessors. Only a few Decepticons like Ravage was granted amnesty.

Its been my theory that the reason why Cybertron manage to be repopulated with billions was probably Earth giving Protoform technology. Protoform technology is likely an offshoot of Cobra Synthoid technology.

Old Snake aka Cobra Commander once transferred Rodimus, Springer, Ultra Magnus and Arcee into human like bodies using Synthoids.