I don't even know what to name this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaiwera05, May 12, 2012.

1. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    Hey guys, so I don't even really know why I'm posting this but I guess I just need to put this somewhere.

Anyways, back in October I was really close to this girl I knew, and after a while we started messing around and stuff even though she had a boyfriend. I fell completely head over heels in what I think was love with her, and I'm not even sure if she thought the same. After a few months together, word started getting out about us and so we decided to make it seem like we weren't friends anymore, to anyone. In January after a friend's party that we were both at (we hadn't seen each other in person for a month prior to the party), she harshly told me (through text) that she hated me and never wanted to see me again.

It's been months since this happened, and yet I still think of her every day. I just don't know what to do anymore, guys. I don't want to do something stupid (I know I won't do physical harm to myself though). I need input.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I never made the first move with any of this.

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Honest to god, could you expect any less from someone willing to cheat on their boyfriend?

3. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Well, considering that she was willing to cheat on her boyfriend (AND didn't want to break things off just straight up be with you), why would you expect anything less? Not trying to be a dick about this, but as an outside party, its kinda... my prerogative to air on the side of common sense instead of on the side of my boner.

Edit - guess I waited too long to make my post, but yeah.

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  4. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

Bingo.

5. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
  6. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Like everyone said, and yourself.......

She had/has a boyfriend. If she can cheat on him, she can cheat on you. Don't be naive and think that won't happen.

The other thing that people tend to forget for a bit is....you knew about it. And yet you went ahead and messed around with her anyway. It takes two to tango. Imagine if you were her boyfriend. How would you feel about your girl cheating on you?

7. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

Yeah, this.

You're not really any better than she is, OP. I mean, I know you're hurt by her actions, but did you expect anything more from her?

I think we tend to reap what we sow, and ultimately you slept with another man's woman.......it was never going to end well. No-one wants to be cheated on, but there is a guy out there who HAS been cheated on, and you took part in that betrayal.

I hope you can move on without this woman (if she has indeed cut you out and doesn't want to see you again) and that you have learnt from this.

8. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Above and beyond all this, she said that she hates you. Nothing like the next to get over the last. Delete every bit of contact info you have of her and get a new girl. Forget about her and move on.

9. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Well, there's always angry sex.

10. flamepanther

With your hand.

11. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Fooling around with a person thats already spoken for is very uncool... for both involved parties.

Anyhoo chances are her BF found out about you two, and she denied everything and probably blamed you for spreading lies, and her giving you grief is probably some sort of act for her BF.

Or she just hated the fact you blanked her at that party.

In any case move on and find someone else. Single preferably... otherwise I might end up judging you over the internet, and we all know how much my opinion will affect your life... :rolleyes: 

12. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Only thing I could say is the guys here are telling the truth and just forget about her and move on. It will be hard cause I know I've been done that road before too. When you are not looking someone will look your way and you will find someone. I know its hard to say that but its really true.

13. flamepanther

Dude, you are tikgnat. He would be destroyed.

14. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

that was lust. not love.

15. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    Just to clarify: I never made the first move in any of this. Not that it's gonna make me seem better...

16. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Pretty much this.

My elder sister married a guy who'd been married several times before and each time he'd then gone on to marry the person he'd been cheating on his wife with. So really it came as no surprise that he then cheated on my sister too. Then he married this new woman and last I heard he's already cheated on her and married the next one. How any woman could trust him knowing his history is beyond my fathoming and yet it goes on and on. He's an ugly fucker drunkard too so how he keeps getting new woman is a mystery. It would be funny if he'd not left behind a string of kids produced in each marriage.

17. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wouldn't want to be with a girl who would be willing to cheat on her boyfriend in the first place. I want girl with more honor than that.

18. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

Still doesn't change the fact that she cheated on her [other] boyfriend.

Keep in mind, we're not calling you the bad guy here. We're just trying to help make sure you don't give in to the Dark Side and likely have that kinda betrayal happen to you as well.

19. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Rule of thumb: If she was willing to cheat WITH you, she'll be willing to cheat ON you.

What should you do? Forget about her. She's made it clear she doesn't want anything to do with her. Find someone else, who isn't already in a relationship.

It sucks to have happen to you, but I'm sorry, you should have been smarter about messing around with someone who was already in a relationship. It doesn't necessarily make you a bad person, but you should have known better. That kind of thing ALWAYS leads to one sort of drama or another.

20. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Is that like Angry Birds with naughty bits?

Anyway, I feel for ya OP, I've been on that side of the triangle myself and it never ends well. In fact, this is about as good as it can end so I say move on and find someone who can give you her full attention. I've also been the one cheated on and that's not fun either. I could never be the one cheating though.

EDIT: Also, this could have just gone in Nachtsider's "relationship advice" thread.

Last edited: May 12, 2012