I did tell you

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by dreamworker, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamworker

dreamworker Member

In general, we never like to be arrogant enough to assume that sequels are a foregone conclusion. We like to make one good movie at a time. Having said that, there may be an opening... roberto orci

The marketing has been held back for run up to the christamas shopping spree to remind the genral public nearer this time to buy transformers... clever marketing..poster very soon...

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    In general, we never like to be stupid enough to assume that there is any truth to your words.

3. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sir, unless you can give us some solid proof of your "special knowledge," i.e. an actual picture or description of the poster, or maybe some design leaks, instead of just vague prophecies of events that are just the logical prediction, would you mind not making these kind of posts any more? At this point, nobody really believes you, and your threads seem only to be weak attempts at guessing the probable so that you can later go back and say, "See? I told you A WEEK AGO that we'd get a poster this week!! I have special insider information!" Quite frankly, sir, that kind of attitude is not one that many people appreciate. And as for your "I told you so" about Orci's comment regarding a sequel: Peter Cullen is signed on for three movies (as is Shia) and there has been talk about fourth and fifth movies in the past. So it's not like we never thought there would be a sequel. This isn't really new information to us.
    So, unless you can deliver the goods, please refrain from posting presumptive topics like this that only end up causing problems.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  4. ANDROID PRIME

ANDROID PRIME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wait so your inside information is that they are gonna market this movie perhaps with a movie poster. thanks nostradamus

5. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    :popcorn  This thread is gonna get interesting.....Or locked!

6. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

LOL...Where'd we find this guy at? I predict that sometime this winter it MAY snow! OoOoOoO

7. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Every that's worth saying has been and from here it looks like we will just see a "zomg stfu" dog pile and you know who will end up getting in trouble? The dog pile people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.