I could really use some help!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by newguy, Aug 13, 2008.

1. newguy

newguy i

OK on thursday or saturday i might get powerglide, but i just remembered that Nemissis prime was out. Now i can either wait for a while and get N.P. or i can get powerglide. This all really comes down to who will be available the longest. I clean the house every day and ive done it so much that no one really seems to notice so i dont know if i can get the $24 i need in a hury to buy N.P.. So can anyone tell me how long Nemissis Prime will be available. Might i add i need your opinions tonight or before 7:00 tomarow or i might make a really big mistake. Im about to pee my pants im so confused

2. flamingunicron

flamingunicron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well theres like 450 nemesis primes left so i would say you have a lot of time left.

However, powerglide isn't going to be that hard to find until stormcloud (even then it might still be on shelves) comes out.

Either aren't that high in demand right now, so do w/e and get the other when you have money.

3. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Well, newguy, don't pee your pants just yet! I'm pretty sure that's not going to help in making your decision! :lol 

NP is an SDCC exclusive which means that he will probably not be around as long as Powerglide. While this isn't always the case, I have a strong feeling that it would be a good idea to order him first before buying Powerglide.

4. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

I would get Nemesis Prime first since he is an exclusive and then focus on Powerglide. Once Nemesis is sold out it is pretty much done while Powerglide will be around for a little while.

5. newguy

newguy i

Nemesis it is. Unles my mom says no. Damn those parents and their words.

6. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

Yeah, I'd vote Nemesis, since he's an exclusive. Wait a few weeks and people will be clamoring to get rid of their loose Powerglides, since he's not a very strong mold, really... It always happens -- people are all excited about new figures, and they buy them, and a few weeks later, when the honeymoon is over...a lot of people clear them out.

7. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

This part confuses me. If you have enough money to purchase Powerglide, you have about enough money to buy Nemesis Prime from HTS. There's less than a $5 difference in price between the two, after shipping and depending on where you'd buy PG.

8. newguy

newguy i

i dont have a job. i cant pay for both + i found out that since i chose nemesis prime my mom wont buy me any more transformers, but i think he is worth it. so no tfs at x-mas (not like i ever got any)

9. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    ahh, poor guy..this situation must suck! and if its not too late, here's another vote for getting nemesis prime first....he's definitely gonna be around for much less time than the ultra class, coz he's an exclusive...good luck in getting both, asap!

10. Nemesis_Prime22

Nemesis_Prime22 Dark Emperor

Id say Nemesis Prime, since he is an exclusive... And therefore in limited numbers.