I Can't Stop Buyin Classics Seekers/How Long Before We Get A Universe Skywarp Repaint

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GrimlockAutobot, Sep 19, 2008.

1. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    With the new pics of the TF Universe Starscream with the G1-esque paint job, something has occurred to me. I can't stop buying the Classics Seeker mold. I buy the mainstream ones that are within my price range (therefore no Henkei Thundercracker or Skywarp or any of the Botcon seekers.)

But, this mold and all of the repaints are so addictive. Best seeker mold ever and needles to say I'll be picking up the Universe Starscream.

How long do you think it'll be before we see a G1-esque Skywarp single-packed in the universe line? I'm willing to bet it happens.

What do you think about the on rush of Classics Seekers? Do you love them as much as I do?

2. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

if i'm not mistaken, universe starscream seemed more g1 (kinda like henkei sans chrome) form those pics released. then again, hasbro always changes figs from the stock photos. i don't have any screamer mold and was thinking about henkei but now i might just get this. skywarp is my favorite seeker just because of his color scheme but henkei is too expensive, and its even expensive for a loose classics version so i am also hoping for a skywarp.

3. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I'm willing to bet they'll make the other 2 rainmakers also. Sunstorm is a must though, I really want him.

4. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Aside from the lack of knees, I've always liked the slavishly-G1 Robot Masters mold better.

5. goestron

goestron Well-Known Member

Are you guys talking about Starscream universe classics 1.0 figure? It sounds like you guys are talking about a brand new Starscream mold?? Sorry I have lame reading comprehension.

6. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

7. Bjjer

Bjjer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just picked up Acid Storm today. I have Skywarp and Starscream. Thundercracker will be on its way as soon as BBTS gets them in. And ill probably pic up the Starscream repaint and whatever repaint comes along.

8. goestron

goestron Well-Known Member

Why don't they do something with the conehead version of this mold. Kinda makes me sad they repaint the Starscream mold to hell but not repaint Skywarp to Dirge or Thrust.

9. giga-galvatron

giga-galvatron Decepticon S.T.A.G ******

we already got a skywarp, so screw him! i need sunstorm now!

10. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
  11. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

I have every version of this mold and love it! It is the best mold for the seekers that we have ever seen (my opinion of course) and I hope they put out a Sunstorm soon.

12. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    SCREW SKYWARP BRING ME SOME THUNDAA!!!!

p.s. by THUNDAA!!!! I mean thundercracker the best seeker(yeah take that starscream)

13. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    There are 2 crackers out now.Takara listened to the fans and did what's rite.

14. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Damn and I just bought the Henkei SS last week. Oh well at least it was only $20

15. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i hope you are rite!

16. ad0nis01

ad0nis01 Well-Known Member

Bring on Sunstorm!!!

17. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    i already have the henkei starscream so i'll pass on the universe starscream...and i'll probably get henkei TC and skywarp...but wat about dirge and thrust? the only way to get them is that stupid botcon "games of deception" thing? thats madness...they need to release those...the TFU set of Roadbuster Vs Dirge couldve done it, but no..they had to use some stupid cybertron mold for dirge...arrgh

18. xNotMyFuturex

xNotMyFuturex Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yea, I'd totally give my middle nut for a Sunstorm repaint. Is anyone shelling out the $75 for the Henkei Thundercracker? I'm pretty back and forth about it because I'm already dropping close to $100 on the Magnus Upgrade. I'm trying to justify paying $75 for what i know it a $10 toy.

19. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Even though the Classics SS mould is kinda crappy, I would buy a mainstream Skywarp painted in the same G1-ish fashion as this SS repaint, simply because I love Skywarp.

20. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I would at least consider buying it, but as I'm happy with the one I have, there's a good chance I wouldn't buy it. I'd rather them make the other two Rainmakers and Sunstorm first, maybe even some of the other random colored Seekers, like the purple ones that showed up a decent amount of the time. Sadly I don't see this mold lasting too much longer. So many uses have got to be putting some strain on it. Would be cool if it turned out that they made several copies of the molds when they first made it.