I can no longer upload pictures to any website

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Vincymon, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Vincymon

Vincymon Well-Known Member

For the past month, everytime I try to upload a picture into a thread, the ''upload picture" dialog box becomes unresponsive, and then I have to shut down internet explorer using 'windows task manager'
    I wanted to post a thread on tfw2005 showing what I've been up to since the year started, and I cannot get a single picture up.

This is seriously killing my radicons vibes. I feel like I can no longer contribute ...
    I fact it is killing my vibes for many websites, as this means I cannot post media onto deviantart, facebook, youtube or anywhere !

I have scanned,with avast, threatfire and avg9. Obviously I did not have all three on the pc at the same time. Right now its only avg 9 that is installed. While these all deleted some viruses. Most of the time, the scanner picked up nothing, and indeed non of them have solved the problem.

I have also run Ccleaner, defragmented 5 times, and used system restore. I have deleted cookies and temp files. The only temp files/ cookies i have left, are log-in information and that is only for about 7 websites.

IDK. Its like half the computer's RAM just disappeared.

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    The Tech Support forum is for TFW2005 Tech support only. We do not offer free tech support for personal computer problems. Moved to the correct forum.

EDIT:
    Thread reopened as there is no need for it to be closed.