I am weak

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Grimlock_13, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    So after I bought 6" WW Titanium Prime I swore off the line because I hated it. Now I see Scourge everywhere and although I hated pics of it on nthe 'net mainly due to the crappy head sculpt, I'm starting to cave in and become interested in it. So, I just wanted to start a thread asking whether or not all of you would recommend it to me or not.

A couple things to consider :

Die cast is not a selling point to me...I couldn't care less about the stuff.

I like to be able to pose my TFs so at least some workable articulation is a huge plus. I know Scourge doesn't have head rotation so thats an automatic negative...

Anyway all that said, if you would be so kind as to help me out with an opinion on the pluses and minuses on Titanium Scourge I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

2. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Scourge is at least decent for me look wise. Granted his transformation has a difficulty for a three year old, but he does look nice. I'd get him if he were on sale or something.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    He's a step up on Prime, he's got alright movement in his limbs. Nowhere near as bad at falling apart as Prime, and he is not floppy at all. The forearms on mine are very stiff so sometimes pop out if you don't move the shoulders at the shoulder joint.
    He is a very nice piece, though to be honest he seems to be a bit of a backward step from the awesomeness of the Wave 2 6 inchers.

4. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

I think Scourge is pretty nice. He a pretty good throw back to G1. His articulation is okay I just have him standing kind of dominatly with the other. As for WW Prime I think hes Great!!! I added some Panel Lineing and painted some parts on him like the silver parts on his shoulders yellow to look more like lights and added some silver to his waist and he turned out awesome.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Buy it and play with it. If you don't like it bring it back to the store and get a refund. It's called a satisfaction guarantee.

6. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Alright, I think I'll get it and see how I like it. Ken, that Prime looks really nice with the mods you did, especially the panel linings. I just hate how it's looser than Paris Hilton.