I am very amazed at HTS.com right now

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by perithimus, Oct 27, 2010.

1. perithimus

perithimus Well-Known Member

I ordered a Terradive and Tomahawk and paid express shipping from hts. When I got them they were stuffed in a box that was way to small and the bubble on terradive was smashed causing the toy to break. I called hts today expecting a battle after hearing the horror stories. The rep said she is going to send me another one today using express shipping. I was not expecting that. I guess this is just a rave since I am so happy that it was so trouble free to get this done.

2. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I hear all the horror stories about HTS but have never had an issue. Both times they came in an oversized box but they put those air bags in there. I've only ordered Voyagers from them so that may be why. Cool to hear they are doing the right thing to rectify the situtation.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  3. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    that's awesome! Everytime I order from them, they send things in like a 3x3x3 ft box, even when I only order 1-2 deluxe though. its never broke, but I can see that they don't really care about box sizing

4. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Yeah, I've never had a problem with them either. I think some people forget that the box is out of HTS's hands once it's shipped.

5. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Hope you get another terradive. they are sold out now.

6. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    never had a problem with HTS, ordered 2 deluxes came okay , and ordered blaster also came okay , wish they would put in more packing materials.

7. mechfiend

mechfiend Well-Known Member

Just got soundwave and red alert from them today. Small box, stuffed in there, card bubbles were all scratched up and bent, but the figures were perfect. Damn soundwave is cool.

8. kensou

kensou Well-Known Member

There is no problem if every seller can do the similar things.

9. Blot

Blot Terrorcon

Since Terradive is sold out now, I would hold onto my praise until you get the package and see that they shipped you a Terradive and not a similar product of the same value...

Personally, I have always received everything in good condition so I haven't had to deal with customer service.

10. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

So did you get to keep a FREE terradive?

are you obligated to return the damaged terradive or keep it free of charge?

once you get the replacement 2nd terradive,does HTS.com want/expect you to return the first damaged terradive toy or keep it free of charge?

11. perithimus

Terradive has been in stock all day and was in stock when the rep placed my replacement order. Not to mention I got my shipment notification for Terradive already.

12. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    My boy you need to scalp that free terradive you just scored!

Or donate it to me. :thumbs2: 

13. perithimus

I am not sure if they want it back. The rep didn't mention it. It's broken anyway so if they don't want it back I am keeping it for parts.

14. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Never had a problem with hasbrotoyshop.com other than the vector prime/ inferno mix up in december 2008.

Looking forward to hasbros daily stocking stuffer and cyber monday specials this year as tradition.

Toys R US.com has bigger problems with not putting any protection in the box.
    And at least hasbrotoyshop is getting great customer service when things do go wrong.

Kudos on getting a fresh terradive sent to you. I have heard of cases where hasbro just send the replacement without you needing to send the figure back. And one occasion where someone got a huge Star wars clone walker tank and a voice changer helmet by mistake instead of their small order of Transformers.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  15. toyman

toyman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, HTS's packing skills are definitely not the best. My SDCC Blaster was shipped in a box that was (I kid you not!) 2' x 2' x 2'. Inside they packed the figure with one crumpled up wad of packing paper. Needless to say, Blaster wasn't in very good shape but luckily I was able to trade it with another collector who had also ordered one. His came in perfect shape and he was going to open it anyway.

And just last week, I ordered six deluxe class Universe figs from them. The figs all kind of sorta fit in the box. Well, at least they all fit after whoever packed it literally smashed the top flaps of the box down onto the figs enough to get some tape on it. Luckily I am opening those anyway and the figs were all intact.

16. justamaze

justamaze Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Everytime I order from them the boxes are loosely packed where the toys inside just slide around with some air filled packing/wrap. Toys never been broken but the boxes are beat to hell. Returned a few things for major crushed boxes but never had any problems getting them exchanged for less crushed boxes.