I am so tired of being sick....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NGW, Apr 15, 2011.

1. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Month or two ago had a nasty sinus infection, including delirium, high fever, headache, sore throat, nasal congestion, and as that all cleared up I got just these nasty sores in my mouth that kept me from eating for over a week straight, was pretty brutal, I could barely even drink water/take my medicine.

As of this last weekend..I've come down with yet another sinus infection. The fever kinda comes and goes, sore throat is pretty tolerable, ears are a lot worse off this time though. Obviously pretty congested. Also have a nasty cough to go along with it, which obviously doesn't help my throat, hacking up phlegm and such. Plus it all makes it incredibly difficult to sleep, moreso since my symptoms seem to get worse at night. Went to the doctor yesterday, got a prescription (stronger than my last I believe, as well as a prescription for cough syrup, though even on that I still cough a bit). And yet last night was amongst the worst of it, especially since when I would start to fall asleep I'd either cough up a fit or my eyes would start like crusting shut, it was miserable. And every time I thought I was asleep..I'd wake up and look at the clock, not even an hour would have passed.

Got a few days more of medicine, plenty of cough syrup. Just had to rant a bit, I used to be pretty good on health, but getting hit like this in a row just sucks, especially since I've missed work because of it a few times.

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I think you ought to be worried about a possible underlying condition that might be predisposing you to recurrent infections. My suggestion would be to get yourself a comprehensive medical checkup.

3. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Yeah, that may be a wise choice. I'm insured through Target so I do have health insurance but..if there are any expenses I just can't afford them, especially once I move as I should be within the next couple weeks.

4. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    And day-time television sucks.

I hope ya feel better, bruh.

5. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

MAn! Thats weird! My inlaws were wtching their grandchild and she is from cali , she came with a nasty bug! My whole family was really ill for a while. What the hell are you guys passing around over there? JK.

Hope ya feel better man.

6. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives

Yeah I learned the very hard way that recurring infections of ear nose and throat can be a sign of kidney problems, It is rare like that though, but after having to go through.... what I did till I got my transplant, I have learned you can never be too careful.