I am sick of people bashing people that like anything and everything except G1!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by anemis, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

I am sick of people bashing people that like g1 and not so much for the rest !

seriously why the hate ?? g1 is the alpha of transformers !! bow down and worship g1 the rest are just copies and deranged derivitves of the glorious g1 !

lol now that being said we have a thread now that exposes the other side

let the bashing begins :lolol 

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  2. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Whats the point?

Everybody has the right to they're own opinion about whatever they like or dis-like and theres not a problem with that but why start a thread just for the purpose of causing an open-forum arguement and will end up getting locked anyway? I realize this is a part of the computer community and there is always going to be a conflict whether its small or out of control and there are people who choose to ignore this kind of forum or have a trigger finger on the keyboard ready to pounce and it will be that way forever,but posting a thread just for the sake of encouraging a fight?Does it serve a purpose other than getting board members pissed-off at each other? I'm not innocent of this by any means and I've gotten myself banned for excessive anger,its part of being human and some people handle issues better than others but why throw gas on a fire thats already there?

3. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Yeah man its the internet, I too have gotten pissed off on this board to the point I have wanted to stomp on people. Gotta let it go and not give a shit. I take it out in Muay Thai and punch my sparring partner in the face. Anger......released. Ahhhhhhhh.

4. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

so maybe they can just take the hate out here and leave other topics on-topic?

5. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
    I've been nice so far in leaving the first thread about this open, where the topic has been discussed ad nauseam. There isn't a reason to start another thread and doing so is treading on very thin ice. So "HELLO! GOODBYE!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.