Hypothetical Combat Scenario 2: Shuttle Defense

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Tyjos, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

For this Hypothetical, it's somewhat different than the previous one:

You are a Decepticon, a grunt under Galvatron's Command.

Your Fortress has suddenly come under fire from a group of Autobots, who are trying to get to your hanger complex which is in the center of the Fortress.

You have to Defend the shuttles against ANY Autobot, OR Decepticon trying to desert in the face of the enemy. You are Ordered to SHOOT and Slag any Decepticon who tries to run away and any Autobot who tries to steal a shuttle and escape since the Shuttle is the Autobots Objective.

You are limited to however many weapons you can carry into the fight, though you'll have to defend a fixed object since the shuttle isn't going anywhere and the Shuttle is in a very large hanger.

While the Fortress defenses are being fully engaged by Autobots determined to steal the shuttle and escape you have to select 3 other Decepticons to defend the shuttle. -Use only Generation 1 Decepticons-

Choose your Position to Defend the shuttle,and weapons to use that won't damage the shuttle and the hanger itself.

Should you fail, Galvatron will be less than pleased....so it's in your best interest to make the best choice.

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

My team:

- Soundwave: he must watch all communications of both Decepticons [to see if any of them wish to betrayal us] and Autobots [to see for the direction from where they will be coming and their plans].

- Brawl: If Soundwave detect anyone willing to betrayl the Decepticons/Autobots going to attack the shuttle, Brawl will shred them all apart [with his bare hands].
    Also, if any heavy soldier come, Brawl will take them.

- Thundercracker to watch the skies, and take down any flying Autobot vehicle [or Decepticons tyring to escape by air, that is].

Position: Atop the shuttle [if I am flying Decepticon, flying above him], a high place where I can watch everything and shot everything on my sight.

Weapons of choice - Null-ray: deactivates robots but can't damage the place itself, if the things get REALLY ugly, I'll use a machine gun.

Decepticons shall prevail.

3. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

And an added fun bit, writers looking to have an idea can use this and turn it into a story.