Hypothetic thought about "The Fallen".

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OptimusPrimal13, Aug 1, 2008.

1. OptimusPrimal13

OptimusPrimal13 Dutch Radicon

Is it possible that it's not the character "The Fallen" but more likely the Decepticons, defeated by the Autobots, and fall down with their leader Megatron? Some Decepticons survived the battle. My hypothetic thought on this is that maybe these Decepticons are "The Fallen" and want revenge no matter the cost. Even if it means that they rebuild their leader Megatron in any form, maybe with help from a "Higher Power".

2. MugenAutobot

MugenAutobot Well-Known Member

I've thought this as well. "The Fallen" are the fallen Decepticons from the first film. I really don't think the mythical Fallen character will fit in to movie cannon this early. I for one, would rather "Revenge of the Fallen" to mean revenge of the fallen 'Cons of the first film. Good post.

3. OptimusPrimal13

Thank you MugenAutobot.

4. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Its already been confirmed that the main villain is the Fallen as in the actual Fallen

5. OptimusPrimal13

There is a message in the news and rumors board that Michael Bay mislead us on the internet about filmingsites en characters who are in it. That message is the base of my hypothetic thought about "The Fallen". So it could be a possibillity.

6. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

With all the misinformation stuff out there it's always possible they came to some sort of agreement to use The Fallen as a cover up for the return of Megatron. I'm pretty sure they must have gotten the idea from IDW since those guys seem up to date on just about everything that has ever happened in Transformers while the movie team hasn't ever said anything beyond either G1 or Hasbro's Transformers 101 class.

If we get a lot of new movie Megatron toys on the shelves right before the movie but no Fallen toys then we will know you were right about what they might be up to. Ha ha, Transformers without Megatron, what's next GI Joe without Cobra Commander or Star Wars without a Darth?

7. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    as i have said many times before, i really hope that this isn't the case. i want the Fallen to be the Fallen. otherwise the title is silly IMHO.

8. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yes and no.

Wait and see.

9. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There is no misinformation campaign

It takes less effort to say there is and make us question EVERYTHING we find out

10. Kortex

Kortex Well-Known Member

Enough with the disinformation... Comingsoon.Net, Transformers Leve Action Movie Blog and Seibertron.com have all CONFIRMED that The Fallen will be the main villain in TF2!!!! The only question is... What does he wants revenge for????

11. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    well, not really silly
    the fallen could have been in reference to a group who fell from grace or however you want to put it
    or it could be one character
    that's the thing
    it works both ways

12. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    The Fallen wants revenge for his feet not allowing him to stand up. Hence his name.

13. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

The Fallen is really Kup and one of his hip joints have gone out so he's fallen and he can't get up. When the Autobots don't help Kup get up he goes all evil and tried to get back at those young punk robots who will also not leave his lawn alone.

14. Dream

Dream SEND THE BOOKS!

15. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

The fallen Decepticons from the first movie was my first though/dread concerning the sequel. Personally I hope it's really not that trite, but I'm afraid it will be.

16. MetroBoy

MetroBoy Keeper of the Cheese

I have a bad feeling that ice cream truck is gonna burst into flames. Think about it. If you were a matchstick transformer, what better way to disguse yourself than as a nice cold ice cream truck.

17. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Wait I just gave this some thought maybe the title is like the blue harvest thing with this being a fake title just too confuse fans its not impossible.

18. The Madness

The Madness News Credits: -13

I'll wait for an official confirmation by production or distributors before being convinced of the Fallen's identity.
    IDW could easily be in on the joke, and would probably respect an NDA from the studio.

19. OptimusPrimal13

I read this articles and in my opinion these confirmings are based on rumors, or for the same matter, based on fake leaked information.
    I also read the sticky interview on this board with Roberto Orci and was asked if there will be an announcement of robots/characters who are in this film. His answer was, and I quote this: ''I don't think a character announcement is planned this time arround." For more info I'm pointing you to the sticky interview with Roberto Orci on this board.

PS.: If I break any rules now, because I quote Roberto Orci's answer, please don't shoot me. I just trying to explane and defending my hypothetic thought about "The Fallen".

20. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    confirmed my ass, places like these will confirm just about anything, like all the places "confirming" that there will be a third nolan batman, called gotham, and featuring catwoman, despite word being that the second was written to finish what nolan started, an origin. no, until there's some official press release, nothing is confirmed. and i don't think anything is likely to be confirmed until well after the teaser appears.