Hybrid Prime

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Hybrid Prime, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac&cheese

mac&cheese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We dont know 100% sure yet, we are waiting for his response to how alot of people got the same tracking numbers?

2. MrBurns

MrBurns Well-Known Member

K, looks like I will wait a bit to send him anything.

3. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

I tell you one thing for sure, I'm never doing a blind-trade again. Trading somebody something and shipping at the same time is not always a good idea.

4. Primez

Primez Banned

Okay I guess I'm in the same situation, Sent a generations warpath, still no mirage. GRRR

5. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    So far it seems that the guy got his wires crossed when it came to shipping. He keeps communicating to us, so I have reason to believe this is true, but I think maybe one person has actually received their stuff from him. He gave most of us the same tracking numbers, has promised many multiple items to several people (at least 2 computrons and a handful of RTS windchargers), and has used two names when it came to shipping. His inbox is full at the moment, so pm's may be a hard way to get a hold of him.

We eagerly await further information from Hybrid about what's going on and how he is going to remedy the situation. I'd say for your own benefit, to hold off on any sort of transaction with him until he gets all of this sorted out.

6. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

I'm glad I'm not the only one,
    but I'm also pissed off this has happened to several of us.

7. FCatCH76

FCatCH76 Autobot

make him send your stuff first. Then send his items to me and lets see how he deals with it.

8. MrBurns

MrBurns Well-Known Member

:D 

9. FCatCH76

FCatCH76 Autobot

[email protected] he will get it on his Iphone. At least thats what he used when he was working the trade

10. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    Dude, this sucks.

I hope we at least hear what he has to say about this.

Hopefully Hybrid Prime will make right with all of us and if not... This is the first time that I've been burnt on the forum since I've joined. :( 

11. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Traded with him as well. We communicated fine up until I shipped my side (MP Grimlock, some movie stuff, and a Universe Silverbolt). This was Saturday that I shipped. I haven't heard a peep from him since. Checked this feedback thread just to be sure. I have delivery conformation that my stuff got there, but the shipping code he gave me ended up somewhere in Michigan (I live in Pennsylvania).

So I guess I got the duplicate shipping code you guys reported? Code: 0309 2880 0002 0324 2085?

And his PMs are full so nothing got through since then? Not that I want to assume the worst though. Said he had stuff "coming in" which I assume was from other trades. Igear Kup Head, Some Generations, and A PE Reflector was what I was trading for.

Not to knock the guy. I effed up some trading of my own here by biting off more than I could chew, so I have all the sympathy in the world. Just keep us updated Hybrid and if it works out, its all good in my book.

12. citizendan1st

citizendan1st Well-Known Member

i traded him a tracks, dirge, thundercracker and wst thrust for;

2 windchargers
    i receieved the wa number first, then the ca number, then the member is shipping for him(again a big mystery member)

13. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This all seems very very fishy. All of you need to keep every single piece of correspondence to and from him.
    If this goes the way I think it is going a police report needs to be filed. Imagine being the new guy in jail and everyone knowing you are in for stealing toys.

Just the things people have listed in here as well as some of the things not listed will get this guy a nice little felony charge.

Course maybe he is just the worst seller/shipper EVER.

14. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Like everyone else, I'm assuming the worst. I got the Washington DC# that a bunch of other members got.

He got a MP Grimlock off me as well (plus a RTS Grappel). This is just weak. Dude, why do you need to steal 2 MP Grimlocks? Just send mine back.....you already have Tiller's. ;) 

15. citizendan1st

citizendan1st Well-Known Member

Just the things people have listed in here as well as some of the things not listed will get this guy a nice little felony charge.

Course maybe he is just the worst seller/shipper EVER.[/QUOTE]

I had a guy i traded with on hisstank do the same thing, but he did come through eventually..so i still have a tiny piece of hope and faith

16. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:

If it was a shipping mistake, some of us would be getting the wrong packages. Not nothing at all. I haven't heard anyone say they got the wrong package.

I'm going to wait another day or two, but if it turns out that we've all been had, you bet your ass I'll be on the phone with his local police. Twice a week if I have to. You're right about a felony too. The grand larceny threshold in most states is $500, which he has certainly eclipsed. Committing fraud by way of the U.S. postal service is a serious federal crime and I believe a felony as well.

17. Tiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't break out the pitchforks yet though. He said he'll get it sorted by Friday. But I would like him to post something in here to clarify things, especially after a bunch of good trades seemed to have gotten through (from the past, not now).

For now lets tally up who traded with him recently and what they got if shipping was messed up and/or who is waiting on a wrong recipient to send something. I would also like to know the dates you guys shipped and the tracking number you received and see if that rings a bell. I'll get on it in a few minutes...just gotta check something.

Tiller -

Sent MP Grimlock, ROTF Deluxes + Voyager Ratchet, Universe Silverbolt on Saturday, May 14th
    Was to receive: PE-Reflector, new Generations Deluxes, Igear Kup Head.
    Last date of communication was May 14th.
    Was given Shipping code: 0309 2880 0002 0324 2085 delivered at 12:55 pm on May 16, 2011 in ADA, MI 49301.

18. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    The moderators should join both threads so that we can continue to follow up on this matter. Although I did not work any trades with this person but I'm in all support of your guys grief.

19. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think what people are failing to understand is, there were only 2 tracking numbers given. That means that only 2 "somethings" were shipped. You can put tracking on a letter.
    There is no "mystery recipient" It isn't a mix up of 15 numbers given to the wrong people. It is the same 2 numbers given to 15 people. For those who don't ship often, the post offive gives you a little slip of paper with the number on it. So in a matter of a few days, this guy managed to keep reading the same number over and over without realizing it.

Add to that the blockages to his photobucket. The fact that you cannot see when he logged onto tfw and lack of responses since this whole thing really got going.

Sorry, this is pretty cut and dry. This guy is a complete moron and should never have any kind of deal with other humans that is not mitigated by a third party, or, he is a low-life thief who is about to learn first hand how stupid it is to rip people off in large numbers.
    Especially if you give them your address.

20. Tiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Where is the second thread? I only see one in the feedback section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.