Hybrid Galaxy Convoy price help

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Chaos Muffin, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Wanted to sell him off, but have no idea what to price him. Anyone know?
    He's MIB complete. Like , perfect shape.

Was thinking of trading him for an MP Grimlock.

pics-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Am about to put him , eHobby purple Galvatron & Victory Leo Star Saber in the wanted section. (all MIB complete) Not sure on their value though.

Thanks

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'm not sure how long it's been out of stock, but I know that TFSource didn't list this one for the price it sold for here when it first came out: THS-01 Hybrid Style Galaxy Convoy

I'm going to venture a guess that one was MiSB, but I think that's a good starting point for it. You can knock of the relative $$ based on yours being MiB as opposed to MiSB

Also, if you're looking to simply trade it for a MP Grimlock and that's what you're wanting for it, I think you and the person you end up trading with will both be happy :) 

I hope that helps, bud :thumb 

3. Hippie Trooper

Hippie Trooper Costumer

Ebay:
    Help me out here, but other than packaging, he appears to look just like Cybertron OP, so what does the Hybrid mean?
    Thanks
    Later

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  5. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think value wise it peaked around the time THS02 hit since many people got him retrospective based on how cool THS02 was. Before that he had ended up in the sales a few times but now he can fetch a fine price.

just a quick look on Ebay theirs one going for £100+ but I think that might be some one's wishful thinking

6. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  7. meetoblivion

meetoblivion aka chazzy

Ebay:
    It was a short lived line. There was Galaxy Convoy and G1 Convoy. Galaxy was much better in my opinion, I have both still. He has diecast parts, replaceable head and hands, matrix, etc.

8. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Thanks for the helps.
    Forgot about that gallery lol, was digging around Photobucket trying to find where I stashed him.

HT- He's just like the big Galaxy Convoy, except smaller & die cast with lots of parts.
    I agree he's better than the G1 Prime Hybrid, but I love that one's G1ness too much to let go.
    Cab mode still sucks.

Someone pm'ed me and said you can purchase this guy at zonvic for $90.
    Sounds like a good option if anyone's looking.

9. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Wheeljacks Lab

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I am a big fan of the Hybrid line. The problem with the Galaxy Hybrid figure is that you have picked the wrong time to sell. I have two of these, one MiSB. About a year ago, a MiB version would go for £90-£100 (and sometimes more) on eBay. However, there was word that he would be released for the Asian market and the secondary market price dropped to about £60+ for a MiB version.

Hope that helps. A swap for a MiSB Hasbro MP Grimlock sounds reasonable.

10. Hippie Trooper

Hippie Trooper Costumer

Ebay:
    WOW if not for that comparison pic I wouldve never been able to tell the difference! Thanks for clearing that up everyone! I understand that it has die-cast parts and interchangable hands and such, but in the end, even for the OP collector that I am, a smaller version of the toy for a higher price doesnt make it worth it.

I just looked into the G1 Hybrid and would love one of those too, but I cant believe the price for a figure that's no bigger than my Star Wars figs. Maybe someday when I become rich and famous LOL!
    Thanks again everyone!
    Later