Hunt For The Decepticons - Set Packs Listed

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dormamu, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    I went over to the Hunt For The Decepticons page since I have a code from my Legends Ravage, and registered. Something interesting I noted when I looked at the official rules at the bottom of the page though:

From http://i.promotions.com/transformer.../HFTD_terms.html?locale=en_US&embedFonts=true

"How to Obtain a Code: Codes (each, a “Code”) are available inside specially-marked packages of the following Transformers products: Deluxe Assortment, Voyager Assortment, Human Alliance Assortment, Leader Assortment, Scout Assortment, Legends Assortment, Battle Ops Bumblebee product, Speedstars Transformers Bumblebee Trackset, Speedstars Transformers Battlepack Assortment, Speedstars Transformers Stealth Force Basic Assortment, Speedstars Transformers Stealth Force Deluxe Assortment, Speedstars Transformers Stealth Force Optimus Prime, Starscream Assault, The Fury of Bonecrusher, Sideways Sneak Attack, The Ravage Infiltration, Rampage Among the Ruins, Constructicon Devastator, The Victory of the Fallen, Megatron Rising, Bombing Run Battle, Desert Ruins Brawl, Hunters Rumble, High Speed Spy Battle, Crash Landing Attack, Rotorwash Rumble, (each specially marked product with a Code will be called a “Product” and collectively, the “Products”) while supplies of these products in stores of your country last"

All of the ones I marked in bold I had not heard of during the Botcon coverage. Does this mean that these are additional figure packs that are being released? Also from the same site:

B. Intel Passwords: Non-unique passwords (each, an “Intel Password”) will also be distributed inside some Products in some participating countries starting on or about October 1, 2010. These Intel Passwords will unlock special Website content but may not be used for Game play. A purchase of a participating Product is required to obtain an Intel Password. See chart below that details the distribution of Products that contain Intel Passwords.

Participating Products:

Distributed only in these participating countries:

Transformers Megatron Rising - United States, Canada

Transformers The Victory of the Fallen - United States

Transformers Constructicon Devastator - United States, Canada, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand

Transformers Sideways Sneak Attack - United States, Canada, Mexico

Transformers The Ravage Infiltration - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France

Transformers Rampage Among the Ruins - United States, Canada

Transformers Starscream Assault - United States

Transformers The Fury of Bonecrusher - United States

Very interesting how some are being released in some countries where others are not.

I guess the question is, have these been reported before, and if not, is it new news?

2. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Yay g1 legends devs comnig to latin america :D !!!

3. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    I didn't even realize that Legends Devy hadn't been. Whoever moved the thread, thank you for doing that, I couldnt tell if that counted as General since it's part of the website, or Toy since it's about sets. Does this count as news? Moderators?

4. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    This information was posted a couple weeks back

5. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    what ya Mean?

6. Soulmaster

Soulmaster Well-Known Member

nooo!! me wants movie colors Legends devastator first :'( that's sad... we got just the repaint!... well, good for those who wanted it ._.

7. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i never sayed were getting legends devs first, im jstu excited becuase they never borught the original devs despite wal-mart beign the owner of soem stores

8. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    If Starscream Assault means we're getting Voyager Screamer with new deco that's more than likely bought. How about a movie 1 scene?

9. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Wow, quite a few of those sound really damn cool.

10. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    Oh, and can "Victory of The Fallen" please be the new blue one in movie accurate colors?

11. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i doubt it beucase if that falle nwas Part of the set he could be on where the exclsuvie figs were in dispaly on botcon but he wasnt

12. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Thanks!

Sorry, proper English.... I meant I didn't know that Legends Devastator hadn't been released in Latin America.

13. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i liek to say Ya instead of you. and yeah legends devs and other EXLCUSVIES Never made it to guatemala, despite wal-mart beign the owner of soem stores

the only Exlcusives that came here were MOVIE 1 Toy exclusives they were relased has exclsuvives to the toy store Called blox whic his nto around anymore